PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain how....

NP99
18th November 2013, 02:15 AM
I don't get his explanation on how his crappy device works. I know these are scams, but I don't follow his logic.

The battery stores electricity at 12v though the alternator produces 14v while it is running.
The ECU’s baseline voltage is said to be at 13.5v in most cases and it stops momentarily when voltage falls below the setting.

The alternator’s electrical supply fall short during heavy loading such as low revving, higher air-conditioner demand, and when mass electrical devices are used simultaneously. At such, the battery supplements the short fall in electrical supply. However, there is a gap fraction in supply due to the battery’s slow initial response.

This is when the Panther fills the gap in order for the ECU to keep functioning as intended, hence, the vehicleachieves optimal performance.

http://www.pantherfuelsaver.com/technology/index.php

BigRAWesty
18th November 2013, 05:50 AM
Save up to 25%....
Fark me that's nearly 10.5/100 for the gq.
All from the Sig socket..

MC97GQ
18th November 2013, 07:08 AM
I think it works on the same principle as Brocky's energy polariser thingy that he put in the HDT cars.

Mark

megatexture
18th November 2013, 07:53 AM
yea hell im going to get one of these and a hyclone and ill be running on vapours lol

my third 256
18th November 2013, 08:10 AM
$77.00 i think he is going to be a millionair with all the gullable people out there

NP99
18th November 2013, 02:59 PM
yea hell im going to get one of these and a hyclone and ill be running on vapours lol

In fact you may end up producing fuel.... :)

ova50
18th November 2013, 04:08 PM
But........
I just read the report from the Uganda National Bureau of Standards that tested this.

Surely a highly respected authority such as the Ugandan National Bureau of Standards would not falsify a report. :tease:
Surely

GQ TANK
18th November 2013, 09:39 PM
Using the guys logic, the truck would never start, as the battery is at 12 volt.

If the cpu voltage fell below the "baseline" the cpu would shut down.

What a rip off

Punderhead
18th November 2013, 10:46 PM
I bought on of those double adapto rs and two of these fuel savers and I haven't fillies my car in 6 months! It really does work!

Oh wait no, I didn't buy them, I just haven't driven my car in a long time:(

Nut if you are dumb nough o buy one I suppose that you deserve to get ripped off!

Cheers