PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to all of our Members from around the World

Woof
20th January 2011, 06:36 PM
Welcome to everyone that has joined our World Wide Nissan Patrol Forum.
It is great to see so many of you that have joined due to the common interest in Nissan Patrols.
Just goes to show how a common interest can bring everyone closer together and make the world a friendlier place.
I don't know how far apart you are from each other but it would be great to see an overseas get together, it is just an idea, as we in Australia would love to see the photos and read about it on this forum.
Thank You all for making this forum the best Nissan Patrol Forum, well done to everyone:bigthumbup:

AB
20th January 2011, 07:20 PM
Well said Doggy, it would be great to see an OS forum meet up one day wouldn't it!!!

wildgu6
21st January 2011, 08:58 PM
Well said Doggy, it would be great to see an OS forum meet up one day wouldn't it!!!

Ditto Andy :groupwave:

Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
21st January 2011, 09:29 PM
excellent well done

roofy

patch697
21st January 2011, 11:55 PM
Nicely said Doggy & a view shared by many here im sure.

gxr
22nd January 2011, 06:35 AM
Thanks Doggy ! I guess I could organize a barbie at the foot of the Great Pyramid of Giza, introduce everybody to our fantastic beer !

starck
22nd January 2011, 06:48 AM
Really nice to be here.
Patrol gets famous and like a woman - as older as better!!!
New off-road cars disappoint people so much ....
Here in Poland Patrol is like the icon - I believe we could make a meeting once - this could be great!

Bigrig
22nd January 2011, 07:43 AM
Really nice to be here.
Patrol gets famous and like a woman - as older as better!!!
New off-road cars disappoint people so much ....
Here in Poland Patrol is like the icon - I believe we could make a meeting once - this could be great!

I'm up for Poland!! Staying at starcky's joint!!!! LOL ... Would be a hell of a road trip!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigrig
22nd January 2011, 07:44 AM
Thanks Doggy ! I guess I could organize a barbie at the foot of the Great Pyramid of Giza, introduce everybody to our fantastic beer !

Hang on!! Just saw this one - Egypt has my vote now ... GXR mentioned beer!! ... Can't believe I missed that ... I'm losing my touch!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damianovdd
22nd January 2011, 04:42 PM
Are not you afraid - there are mummies in the pyramids..
:) just kidding
Egypt is one of the destinations which must be visited.

On the other hand, located in the middle of the line Poland-Egypt, Bulgaria is a good place for off-road trips. We have beautiful mountains, rivers, lakes, plains, sea.. And last but not least - a good wine:)

starck
23rd January 2011, 08:18 AM
I confirm - was in Bulgaria many years ago. Beautiful country.
And Black See - awesome. !!!

I guess we could prepare SOME TRIP across all Asian and European countries for You - Patrol enthusiasts form Australia.

patch697
25th January 2011, 02:09 PM
I confirm - was in Bulgaria many years ago. Beautiful country.
And Black See - awesome. !!!

I guess we could prepare SOME TRIP across all Asian and European countries for You - Patrol enthusiasts form Australia.

Mate for some of us (if not most) this would be the only way we would get to see some of the beautiful overseas landscapes that can only be seen by 4x4 so if you can, please do & we will endeavor to do the very same, so you may experience our country in the same way.