PDA

View Full Version : 3L carrying capacity

liveyk7
13th November 2013, 10:10 PM
Hey guys

Just wanted to check how much weight can the troll carry inside?
I know towing capacity is 2.5t.
Would 2t inside be too much to ask? After stripping everything behind the driver seats?

BigRAWesty
13th November 2013, 10:17 PM
Just found this thread in trying find the answer..

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?19764

Your looking for GVM, the 4.2 was 3.04T.
So I think 2T of gear maybe pushing once you add the vehicle and yourselves.

If your looking at 2T total then your well under..

paulyg
13th November 2013, 10:20 PM
Should be in your owners manual, or under the bonnet on one of those compliance plates I think it will be GVM, that will be the all up weight of the truck and every thing in it.
I don't think you will be able to carry 2t.

megatexture
13th November 2013, 10:25 PM
Mines comes in at 2.8 ton with a full tank and fixed gear on it but nothing else. What's the gvm for a 3 ltr.... It says 3 ton flat in the 2013 sales brochure lol

Rober
13th November 2013, 10:45 PM
once time we load 1100kg of corn an sunflower seeds+full fuel tank+ 2 persons of 110kg.total of 1400kg with standard springs.for towing capacity i did check mine under 4h,4l on 5 ton tractor,and on the road i did tow 3.5ton tractor.

Clunk
14th November 2013, 12:12 AM
If you're thinking about loading up your Troll, you should seriously think about some rear coil tower bracing. Superior engineering do a bolt on kit which will help prevent the rear coil towers from cracking away from the chassis or in really bad cases....... Doing this

My mate sees patrols come into his work every 2 to 3 weeks that this has happened to, due to owners carrying too much weight and more often than not a airbags were also fitted, causing even more strain on the towers