PDA

View Full Version : Regards from Poland

starck
19th January 2011, 10:16 AM
Hello everyone.
I just want to say few words of introduction.
Use LWB Y60 TD4,2T with high roof for two years. I live in Poland so my car is LHD.
I prepare one more Y60 with same engine RHD for rebuilding.
Best regards
Rafael

Dhuck
19th January 2011, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the forum Rafael

AB
19th January 2011, 10:42 AM
Welcome to the forum Rafael, feel free to ask any questions, post up some pics of your Patrol in the members rides section and join in the conversations.

Bigrig
19th January 2011, 10:45 AM
G'day łączą - powitanie (pożądany; witać) na pokładzie. Użyteczny informacja (informacyjny; informacja), wielki ludzie (lud; ludowy) i dobre śmiechy obfitują na forum, tak (więc) wyrabiają większą część tego i otrzymują (dostawać; rozumieć) wśród rozmowy (rokowania)!! nie zapomina rzucać niektóre fotografie waszego samochód (samochodowy; wagon) w członkach podróży rozdziału - my nigdy otrzymują (dostawać; rozumieć) *bored* spojrzenia na & (oni)!!

Hope that reads ok mate ... looks like there could be a few swear words in there!!! LOL

Woof
19th January 2011, 05:54 PM
Welcome Rafael, enjoy the forum mate

Sir Roofy
19th January 2011, 07:02 PM
Welcome aboard mate

NissanGQ4.2
19th January 2011, 08:26 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Rafael,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing to help out where they can.

When you get a chance stop past the members map thread and post up your location in Poland so i can add you 2 the map.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

Maxhead
19th January 2011, 08:29 PM
G'day łączą - powitanie (pożądany; witać) na pokładzie. Użyteczny informacja (informacyjny; informacja), wielki ludzie (lud; ludowy) i dobre śmiechy obfitują na forum, tak (więc) wyrabiają większą część tego i otrzymują (dostawać; rozumieć) wśród rozmowy (rokowania)!! nie zapomina rzucać niektóre fotografie waszego samochód (samochodowy; wagon) w członkach podróży rozdziału - my nigdy otrzymują (dostawać; rozumieć) *bored* spojrzenia na & (oni)!!

Hope that reads ok mate ... looks like there could be a few swear words in there!!! LOL

Your Polish is as good as the other 15 languages you speak Bigrig..well said!! lololol

Hopefully you don't get to confused Rafael. Which city are you from in Poland?
Anyway, welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
19th January 2011, 09:35 PM
Hi Rafael, Welcome aboard the Trol express,
simply the best forum around.
Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

jace75
19th January 2011, 11:01 PM
welcome Rafael
best site around for some good info on the trols

Mrowka
20th January 2011, 04:58 AM
Czesc z Ukrainy! Gdzie w Polsce mieszkasz?

starck
20th January 2011, 08:44 AM
Well friends !!
Thanks a lot for welcome words. Please, forgive me in future if my english would be a bit odd.
I live in Szczetin PL- approximately 100 miles from Berlin DE - so You might find me easlier.

Thanks for polish words too. Surprisingly I get all understandable.
We got quite strong Nissan Safari society. I guess Poland become now one of strongest Y60 owners in EU.

We import a lot where ever possibly could thus it's one of most popular off-road model down here so long.
I will try put some European subjects as quickly as I realise it would be interesting for You.

Once again thanks for warm "hello"

DX grunt
20th January 2011, 09:28 AM
Welcome Rafael.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

damianovdd
20th January 2011, 07:26 PM
Hi Rafael,
and you're almost neighbors.
Funny thing is the network - go around the world to befriend the neighbors ...

Finly Owner
21st January 2011, 12:03 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Rafael

Tim

Maxhead
21st January 2011, 08:13 AM
Well friends !!
Thanks a lot for welcome words. Please, forgive me in future if my english would be a bit odd.
I live in Szczetin PL- approximately 100 miles from Berlin DE - so You might find me easlier.

Thanks for polish words too. Surprisingly I get all understandable.
We got quite strong Nissan Safari society. I guess Poland become now one of strongest Y60 owners in EU.

We import a lot where ever possibly could thus it's one of most popular off-road model down here so long.
I will try put some European subjects as quickly as I realise it would be interesting for You.

Once again thanks for warm "hello"

Cool, was born in Gorzow which is up the road from Szczecin.

starck
21st January 2011, 09:17 AM
Cool, was born in Gorzow which is up the road from Szczecin.

60 miles from here!!! Where are You now? I mean - Your childhood was in PL and then You were out? How is Your polish.

starck
21st January 2011, 09:31 AM
Hej Mrowka!!!
Milo zobaczyc polski tekst. Jestes z Ukrainy - skad znasz polski?
Pozdrowienia ze Szczecina - Pln-Zach - 160 km od Berlina.
RaV

Maxhead
21st January 2011, 12:13 PM
60 miles from here!!! Where are You now? I mean - Your childhood was in PL and then You were out? How is Your polish.

yeah, its pretty close. Was there last year and did a bit of driving around all the lakes,etc. I left there long time ago in '85.
My Polish is a bit rusty but I can get by.

Now I'm in Canberra Australia

Cheers
Kris

patch697
25th January 2011, 11:17 AM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.