PDA

View Full Version : Here she goes again .... maintenance or not

Fruitloop
31st October 2013, 08:32 PM
Thinking of starting a new business venture ..... and its gonna go something like this :

Are you over all those Nissan Motor Maintenance jobs ????
Would you prefer not to have to do anything at all ???

If your answer is YES ... WE HAVE GOOD NEWS !!!!

WELCOME TO GARRY'S 'NO MAINTENANCE ON MOTOR'S EVER AGAIN'

Even when it blows up, we don't fix it : WE BANDAID IT !!!! ITS AS GOOD AS NEW !!!!!!!!

And .... in half the time, and half the price.

HOW MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING OFFER I HEAR YOU ASK ????

Maybe a slab or two ...

AND HOW COME WE CAN DO IT SO CHEAP ??????

COS WE DONT DO ANYTHING !!!!!!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE .....

Take us up on our introductory offer (one slab and a bottle of Chemiweld) and we can send FRUITLOOP out to destroy the steering on your ride on Mower.

Yes, that's right folks, not only did she blow up the motor in the Nissan ... she destroyed the mower too.

Now that's non maintenance for you. Thank god I can laugh at myself :D

Winnie
31st October 2013, 08:33 PM
You are a wrecker!!!! hahaa

Fruitloop
31st October 2013, 08:34 PM
I am such a loser lol

rkinsey
31st October 2013, 08:54 PM
Sorry Fruitloop but there must be something with you girls...! This is exactly why I padlock my shed shut with all of my tools packed away. I have banned my missus from entering the shed altogether.

She was a nightmare while I was trying to renovate our house. Took her and the kids 2 hours to completely destroy the old bathroom and toilet walls, tiles and shower recess which then took me three days to clean up before I could do any work! Instead of taking the wall panels out in large manageable sheets, they decided it would be fun to take a hammer and smash all of the tiles to little bitty pieces so they could sweep them up!

No such thing as losers if all you are doing is helping out. It just happened to break while you were driving the mower... and car. Which also happened to my car the last time my missus drove it. The timing chain tensioner pulley bearing gave way and destroyed several valves because it was making a funny noise so just rev the engine more....that'll smooth it out!

Cheers,
Rob

Fruitloop
31st October 2013, 08:54 PM
the mower fix .... done just so I could finish the lawns .... gotta love him tho

NP99
31st October 2013, 08:56 PM
Sorry Fruitloop but there must be something with you girls...! This is exactly why I padlock my shed shut with all of my tools packed away. I have banned my missus from entering the shed altogether.

She was a nightmare while I was trying to renovate our house. Took her and the kids 2 hours to completely destroy the old bathroom and toilet walls, tiles and shower recess which then took me three days to clean up before I could do any work! Instead of taking the wall panels out in large manageable sheets, they decided it would be fun to take a hammer and smash all of the tiles to little bitty pieces so they could sweep them up!

Cheers,
Rob

Are our wives related? :)

Fruitloop
31st October 2013, 08:57 PM

Cheers,
Rob

lol .... Yep, that would be me :(

rkinsey
31st October 2013, 08:58 PM
Are our wives related? :)

I think they are all linked by the force...!

Stropp
31st October 2013, 09:31 PM
Remind me if I come over that way not to let you even walk pst my car just incase you break it :) and I like your housemates ingenuity with the fix!