PDA

View Full Version : Easy 4x4 tracks

statok
26th October 2013, 06:23 PM
Does anyone know of some easy tracks between Buladelah and Port mac? Had my partol for a week now and im sick of taking it on the beach. "Deflate the tyers - Pump up the tyers" Kinda over it.

Any info would be great.

Anyone keen to join im keen to wheel tomorrow.

Cheere

Bloodyaussie
26th October 2013, 06:39 PM
You should deflate your tyres for 4wding also mate not just sand driving!!

nissannewby
26th October 2013, 06:55 PM
Yeah Tyres down for off-road work as well for anything but graded dirt roads. Head unto Coffs Harbour mate heaps of tracks up there with some good local knowledge to help show you around.

statok
26th October 2013, 08:02 PM
Thank you for that info.

BigRAWesty
26th October 2013, 11:10 PM
Is that port Mac, sa?? Or is there one in nsw to?

nissannewby
26th October 2013, 11:16 PM
Is that port Mac, sa?? Or is there one in nsw to?

Considering he is from taree NSW in his avatar. The is a port Macquarie (port Mac) between Brisbane and Sydney.

BigRAWesty
26th October 2013, 11:18 PM
Considering he is from taree NSW in his avatar. The is a port Macquarie (port Mac) between Brisbane and Sydney.

Yea thought it was clutching at straws..

P4trol
27th October 2013, 04:33 PM
Back to the ops request :

I am not overly familiar with the target area, but perhaps try further north. Bellingen/Coffs harbour areas have plenty of opportunity to start tame and branch out into some mud or river crossing as you dare. The main roads are perfectly doable in a normal car.

(PS if you go a little further north, and inland a bit and find yourself doing the 800m walk to the summit of Mt Killerkrankey, be aware I think they got the sign wrong and it is 800m vertically to the summit, not horizontally.)