PDA

View Full Version : Matson - Website code

mattkinger
23rd October 2013, 01:01 PM
Hi Guys,

Firstly - not sure where this is meant to go, so I stuck it here, apologies if it’s in the wrong place.

I went to the Sydney 4x4 show over the weekend and I was going to buy a couple of things from Matson however they didn't have what I wanted on hand, so they gave me a code to use on the website which gives 40% off anything listed there. Some of the items on the website turn out to be a really good buy.

I ended up buying:

60l Matson Fridge with insulation cover $420 - yes yes I know its Chinese Waeco knockoff with a Domus compressor, but for $420 seems worth a go! Even comes with 3 year compressor warranty..
30m roll of 4mm twin core - $18
30m roll of 6mm twin core - $40
1000w pure sine wave inverter $199
Dual battery kit - $69

I think they are all pretty cheap, so I thought I would let you guys know. The code to use is 'mshow1'. They had offered better prices on the day which I've got in PDF if someone wants to host them (they are too big for the forum (1meg)).

FYI - I don't work for Matson, just thought I would share with everyone since I think they are pretty good deals.

Now I’ve got a couple of weekends set tinkering and installing!

Matt

threedogs
23rd October 2013, 03:00 PM
Sound like fair prices These new "Chinese" fridges are new to OZ be interesting to see how they go.
Three years on the compressor sounds good, nothing else to go wrong eh