PDA

View Full Version : Sponsoring ??

Fruitloop
21st October 2013, 06:35 PM
Hi Admin ... Not long been a member, but in the short time I have been here I have had so much help and advice. I have noticed some people are forum sponsors ... I would like to sponsor or donate something just to say thankyou. I am not rich by any means (the Government helps me out), but hey, happy to give what I can, if I can ... can you let me know how to go about it.

Cheers and thanx
Jenn

AB
21st October 2013, 06:52 PM
Cheers for the kind words Jenn, appreciate it!

The link below explains about the forum sponsorships and the details about.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/sponsorship.html

Fruitloop
21st October 2013, 07:00 PM
Thanks for that .....
Cheers
:D

Hodge
21st October 2013, 07:16 PM
Very nice to see people like this actually willing to help out in sponsoring the forum, as a thank you for the priceless information that can be obtained in places like this. Good on ya Fruit. :smiley_thumbs_up:

Fruitloop
21st October 2013, 07:41 PM
Cant do anything until Wednesday or Thursday, but I am true to my word ..... I have taken down all the details and will let you know when the deposit/transfer is complete ....
I cant thank you guys enough .....

First Patrol
21st October 2013, 07:48 PM
I am too are in your boat I want to help the forum as much as I can as the info here is priceless !!!
I will sponsor also

Thanks guys

Fruitloop
21st October 2013, 07:52 PM
Good on ya First Patrol ..... I know nothing about cars (and neither does my housemate lol) Most of the words seem like swear words to me, but I have learnt so much .. Next time something goes wrong, I will be the one to fix it :D ... Cannot thank these guys enough ... and cannot believe only $20.00 per year for sponsorship ....

AB
21st October 2013, 08:02 PM
I am too are in your boat I want to help the forum as much as I can as the info here is priceless !!!
I will sponsor also

Thanks guys

Thanks for your support too mate, greatly appreciated!

NP99
21st October 2013, 08:09 PM
What a great community........

Fruitloop
21st October 2013, 08:12 PM
Better than Facebook :D

taslucas
21st October 2013, 08:17 PM
Better than Facebook :D

A shard of glass in my eye is better than face space

BigRAWesty
21st October 2013, 08:21 PM
Good on ya guys. Peeps like you are what keeps this place functioning properly.

Fruitloop
21st October 2013, 08:23 PM
lol .... I get way more info ... heaps better laughs ... and spend way more time here :D
You better have some games lmao ....

Fruitloop
21st October 2013, 08:28 PM
Where's the games page ..... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

AB
21st October 2013, 08:34 PM
Where's the games page ..... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

We have games...lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/4x4-games.html

taslucas
21st October 2013, 08:57 PM
And sometimes the mods play games with the manual grabbing spammers lol

trekster
21st October 2013, 09:00 PM
Oh yeah AB I sent ya some cash over the weekend too, please use it at an adult shop for a toy for growler hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

First Patrol
21st October 2013, 09:09 PM
Good on ya First Patrol ..... I know nothing about cars (and neither does my housemate lol) Most of the words seem like swear words to me, but I have learnt so much .. Next time something goes wrong, I will be the one to fix it :D ... Cannot thank these guys enough ... and cannot believe only $20.00 per year for sponsorship ....

Great bunch here alright, you gonna do the Simpson with us fruit loop?

Fruitloop
21st October 2013, 11:16 PM
oh dear .... whats the Simpson ..... will need to update me on that one ... doh

Fruitloop
21st October 2013, 11:18 PM
Lol Trekster ... update needed from Growler ..... ummmmmmmmmmm ?????

megatexture
21st October 2013, 11:51 PM
Simpson desert trip, its gonna be a trip not to forget lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?17581-Meetup-in-the-Middle-2014-**NEW-POLL**

AB
22nd October 2013, 07:43 AM
Oh yeah AB I sent ya some cash over the weekend too, please use it at an adult shop for a toy for growler hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Thanks for your support mate, just changed you over now.

Fruitloop
22nd October 2013, 08:11 PM
Oh ..... WOW ..... just reading about this Simpson trip. Unfortunately the Patrol is my housemates, not mine (and after my last episode in it, not game to drive it alone) ..... BUT having said that ... I have an Adelaide to Darwin trip 'booked' with two of my brothers (one is in Adelaide, one is in NSW (but he is leaving from Adelaide) and my son (from Vic), and I am flying another brother out from Perth to meet us all in Alice Springs IN THE BEGINNING OF JULY !!!!!
I will be travelling with the brother from NSW, but most probably flying out from Melb and meeting him in Alice. Definitely need more info .... (Are Landcruiser's and Patrol's allowed to join this - I will be in a Patrol at least) ....

Fruitloop
22nd October 2013, 08:17 PM
And I had a giggle last night .... my son has recently bought a Landcruiser. He is worried the roadworthy was dodgy as it has a 3inch homemade lift kit. He sent me an email ... quoting ... get this .... A THREAD FROM THIS VERY FORUM (which is what he based his assumption on) ... and I was proud to say I was a Member ... and by tmrw, hopefully a FORUM SPONSOR ..

trekster
22nd October 2013, 08:27 PM
Thanks for your support mate, just changed you over now.

No worries mate don't forget the pics!!!!

If I may suggest, I think growler would be into this.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/10/106.jpg

BigRAWesty
22nd October 2013, 08:27 PM
Really. Home made I'd guess it's just a body lift, unless it's a leaf spring then who knows.
I'd say he's in for a hard or expensive day trying for roadworthy..

Fruitloop
22nd October 2013, 08:32 PM
yea its leaf springs Westy ... he has been quoted over $2000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fruitloop
22nd October 2013, 08:33 PM
ewwwwww Trekster lol .... Nightmares tonight

Fruitloop
22nd October 2013, 08:39 PM
He already bought the vehicle with a roadworthy Westy .... I don't know much, but I am thinking just leave it for the moment. It was obviously lifted to fit the humungous scorpion 33/35's ? tyres he got with it (separate to the low profile road tyres he has on now). I think he is stressing a wee bit ... but ...

Fruitloop
22nd October 2013, 08:41 PM
If Growler doesn't want the gift certificate, can I have it ????

growler2058
23rd October 2013, 02:49 AM
If Growler doesn't want the gift certificate, can I have it ????

It's all yours fruitloop!!

my third 256
23rd October 2013, 08:13 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Fruitloop
23rd October 2013, 08:25 AM
hahahaha ... Thanks Growler ... I wont be posting pics tho :P

MudRunnerTD
23rd October 2013, 11:38 AM
He already bought the vehicle with a roadworthy Westy .... I don't know much, but I am thinking just leave it for the moment. It was obviously lifted to fit the humungous scorpion 33/35's ? tyres he got with it (separate to the low profile road tyres he has on now). I think he is stressing a wee bit ... but ...

If he has just bought it and the RWC is less than 30 days old then he can claim against it. No such thing as Dodgy now days. If the RWC tester passed it then the RWC tester owns the problem. Seriously. Take it in and ask for an explanation as to how the car was passed in its current state. there is a Lot on the line for the RWC tester.

jack
23rd October 2013, 12:21 PM
And I had a giggle last night .... my son has recently bought a Landcruiser. He is worried the roadworthy was dodgy as it has a 3inch homemade lift kit. He sent me an email ... quoting ... get this .... A THREAD FROM THIS VERY FORUM (which is what he based his assumption on) ... and I was proud to say I was a Member ... and by tmrw, hopefully a FORUM SPONSOR ..

Hi Fruitloop,

Get your son to check this site http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Home/Registration/BuySellTransferVehicles/CertificateOfRoadworthiness/
If the RWC is less than 30 days old you'll find that the tester will make good any issues if he values his 'Licensed Vehicle Tester' licence, they have very stringent controls now. Even if it's over 30 days old still worth following up as they are now required to take (and store) digital picture of the inspection process. These need to be date stamped and I know some have to show the brakes in them, this may show lift.
A friend got done with a dodgy RWC many years ago with a collapsed front ball joint that could have been lethal, so stuff like this really pi55es me off.

Fruitloop
23rd October 2013, 05:52 PM
He has had the car for a couple of months now .. but I will send this info off to him. He is a bit concerned about it all. Thanks for all your help.
On another note .... I am now unofficially a 'forum sponsor'. Did the transfer today, but may take 24-48 hours to show up :D

Fruitloop
24th October 2013, 09:41 PM
400 + views .... CHECK OUT THE FORUM SPONSOR NEXT TO MY NAME now :D ... cos I am special :D and they all feel sorry for me ... don't just view it ... do it

MEGOMONSTER
24th October 2013, 09:51 PM
400 + views .... CHECK OUT THE FORUM SPONSOR NEXT TO MY NAME now :D ... cos I am special :D and they all feel sorry for me ... don't just view it ... do it

Gawd dammit, his got more loop than fruit.

Fruitloop
24th October 2013, 10:00 PM
she, and she has been told good and proper ...

Fruitloop
24th October 2013, 10:01 PM
sorry for those thinking I have been wasting your time

Clunk
24th October 2013, 10:09 PM
sorry for those thinking I have been wasting your time

Tis all good..... Nice to have someone with more loop than fruit for a change ;):D