PDA

View Full Version : Some advice

bing
19th October 2013, 04:59 PM
Hi all need some advice wish to change the engine oil in my 2012 zd30 and im just wondering what oil most of you use.I was thinking of using a semi synthetic penrite. Also i tow a 20ft van so are there any mods that i would find beneficial in the long run.This is the first turbo diesel i have owned so any advice would be appreciated. In the next couple of weeks i will be getting a extra fuel filter fitted and while its in the workshop maybe a few extras.Im in WA and and would like the name of any workshops over here that members would recommend. Cheers Bing

89gqpatrol4x4
19th October 2013, 05:42 PM
Hi mate, For basic power up most people will recommend a 3 inch exhaust and chip. Others on here should be able to help with the oil and workshops in perth.

oncedisturbed
19th October 2013, 06:56 PM
where abouts in WA? There are several zorst mobs here and you can chip the rig yourself with a plug and play unit.

On my 4.8 I used Mettam's in Balcatta which put in the 3" zorst. There are heaps of 4x4 mobs now so it really depends on how far you want to go and how much your are wanting to spend

Outdbush
20th October 2013, 01:10 AM
where abouts in WA? There are several zorst mobs here and you can chip the rig yourself with a plug and play unit.

On my 4.8 I used Mettam's in Balcatta which put in the 3" zorst. There are heaps of 4x4 mobs now so it really depends on how far you want to go and how much your are wanting to spend

How much did they charge for the exhaust ?