PDA

View Full Version : To : All my Aussie Friends

raneydelrey
16th January 2011, 09:48 PM
Hi to tell you the truth I am not really familiar with Aussie but heard that there has been a massive flood where people, homes and cars are destroyed. Please do take care.. Life is very important.....

Cheers to life.... and take the best of care

YNOT
16th January 2011, 10:01 PM
Thanks Raney, the east coast of Australia has copped a LOT of rain in the last few weeks. I'm one of the lucky ones, I was only inconvienced by the floods in Brisbane, but one of the guys I work had flood water up to the gutters on his house. The water was still rising when the photo was taken.

Tony

raneydelrey
16th January 2011, 10:09 PM
Hi Tony,

Glad to know.... take care my friend and hope the others are ok as well

Mrricsta25
16th January 2011, 11:30 PM
we were lucky in townsville, we only got enough rain to keep the ground wet, my thoughts are with my parents and all others who were affected by the floods, losing so much so quickly. my deepest sympathies for the families and friends who have lost loved ones. the scale of destruction and devistation is hard for some people to understand when the size of australia is often underestemated by many people in other countries.
It is also fantastic to see the amount of people willing to give time and what money they have to help each other in the clean up as the flood waters receed, when many have very little left.
THATS TEAMWORK
my best wishes for all and if it makes you feel any better, I'm thinkin of you all !!!

gxr
17th January 2011, 02:27 AM
Same here, Ive been following the news of Aus and Brazil and feeling very sorry for all those affected

raneydelrey
17th January 2011, 03:59 PM
@Mrricsta25 - I hope your parents and relatives are ok?.....
@Gxr - Eventhough my friend we are on other parts of the world we sympathize with them

AB
17th January 2011, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the kind words to the effected people gents!

Maxhead
17th January 2011, 04:59 PM
Hi to tell you the truth I am not really familiar with Aussie but heard that there has been a massive flood where people, homes and cars are destroyed. Please do take care.. Life is very important.....

Cheers to life.... and take the best of care

Nicely said Raneydelrey, Thanks for the kind words mate