PDA

View Full Version : Td42 alternator with vac pump

93patrol
16th October 2013, 10:12 PM
Anyone have a spare one floating about by chance happy to pay postage and all for it.

Mine pooped itself today and it's either wait for one from eBay or Patrolapart but I thought some one might have one handy

Cheers Shane

Clunk
16th October 2013, 10:16 PM
Anyone have a spare one floating about by chance happy to pay postage and all for it.

Mine pooped itself today and it's either wait for one from eBay or Patrolapart but I thought some one might have one handy

Cheers Shane

Are you on the WPC forum mate, one of the club members on there may just may have one

MudRunnerTD
16th October 2013, 10:17 PM
Patrolapart will ship it out tomorrow for you. Can't beat that. Upgrade to the 90amp or 120amp for the win bud and the price is pretty good too.

Cuppa
16th October 2013, 10:28 PM
Are we talking about 12v or 24v? My experience with my Nissan Civilian is that 24v with vacuum pump are difficult to source, other than low amperage (30 amp) models (not sufficient for air con models as I understand it).

Cuppa

93patrol
16th October 2013, 10:38 PM
12v 90 amp

93patrol
16th October 2013, 10:41 PM
I was clunk but because I couldn't make any of the meetings and didn't pay the join up fee in time I didn't end up being a member.

Don't get me wrong I am sure they're great blokes just can't show that kind of commitment at the moment

Clunk
16th October 2013, 11:06 PM
I was clunk but because I couldn't make any of the meetings and didn't pay the join up fee in time I didn't end up being a member.

Don't get me wrong I am sure they're great blokes just can't show that kind of commitment at the moment

No worries mate, I could be wrong and maybe Doggy or Grunter might chip in but I thought the criteria was different for prospective country members........... Anyway, I digress, I'll see if I can get hold of a couple of members and see if they have what you need if you want?

89gqpatrol4x4
16th October 2013, 11:37 PM
Try your local auto elec, I got mine about 2 months ago and 120amp was cheaper than patrolapart and ebay. Had it next day.

93patrol
17th October 2013, 12:07 AM
Thanks every one will wait and see tomorrow after I have a look around

93patrol
17th October 2013, 04:08 PM
I found one on gumtree for $100 almost brand new will see if it works. Picked up just now. Luckily I was in Perth with a mate who has just put a deposit down on his first 4by. 2008 3L patrol looks good