PDA

View Full Version : New in form

4wd73
15th October 2013, 10:33 PM
Hi all my name is Darren and I've had td42 wagon and ute navara d40 and now back to a 2.8 td with plans for a duramax driving an Alison in the future. I rebuilt this engine just recently and the only prob is a lack of power wich I expected I've been 4wding for many years and have been to Cape York twice done the rock and the do. Camped in the dessert and love to get out of the city to Fraser or the bush
Thanks for reading

Avo
15th October 2013, 10:55 PM
welcome mate,you like getting out there hey.heaps of good advice and info here and great people to boot.....glad you could join us

Dhuck
15th October 2013, 11:54 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

krbrooking
16th October 2013, 01:13 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

growler2058
16th October 2013, 03:58 AM
G'day Darren welcome aboard mate

MEGOMONSTER
16th October 2013, 06:07 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Bloodyaussie
16th October 2013, 07:51 AM
Welcome aboard mate......................

AB
16th October 2013, 08:43 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

my third 256
16th October 2013, 11:38 AM
1. hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

PMC
16th October 2013, 01:34 PM
Hi all my name is Darren and I've had td42 wagon and ute navara d40 and now back to a 2.8 td with plans for a duramax driving an Alison in the future. I rebuilt this engine just recently and the only prob is a lack of power wich I expected I've been 4wding for many years and have been to Cape York twice done the rock and the do. Camped in the dessert and love to get out of the city to Fraser or the bush
Thanks for reading

G’day Darren,

Welcome aboard mate! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, Shite-loads of info and good laughs to be had all-round!

Regards,

RLI