PDA

View Full Version : barnelly's mobile problems

barnelly
11th October 2013, 05:06 PM
This may sound stupid but stay with me.
I've had problems with mobile service lately when the land line went out that was it !!!!!!

I have also had an over ride on the Warn winch, my own personal satisfaction today was to hook the winch up to the local power pole and reverse away!!!!!!!!!!!,
unfortunately the over ride came out real easy, bugger?

The thought of pulling over the power pole was very satisfying.
Any comments

Clunk
11th October 2013, 06:31 PM
none .......... sorry

BigRAWesty
11th October 2013, 08:02 PM
What the fark?? You had no service so you pulled out a power pole???

oncedisturbed
11th October 2013, 08:58 PM
This sounds like the start of another spam session

Clunk
11th October 2013, 10:28 PM
Very odd thing to do

barnelly
12th October 2013, 02:19 PM
My mistake I thought it may have been amusing to intro the winch over ride with some humor, as I am new to the forum I will stay in line in the future.

Clunk
12th October 2013, 02:31 PM
go for your life mate mate we do really enjoy humour here but sometimes it doesn't translate too well in the written form and sometimes posts just look like spam from someone wanting to download the manuals.........

tis all good

BigRAWesty
12th October 2013, 03:35 PM
In that case welcome mate..
You'll fit right in.
What ya driving? Where ya from?
Cheers

healy
12th October 2013, 04:40 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

barnelly
12th October 2013, 07:34 PM
Hi there Im in and around the Bellarine near Geelong, Iv'e just taken on a 2012 GU 7 ex Police tow vehicle I think.
its a good one and compared to the MQ short one with the 3.3 turbo in the early 90s it's very comfy.
At the moment it has a bar and warn winch, snorkel, tow bar and side boards.
my plans are to put a short roof rack and lights to fill the holes left from the red and blue ones.
Its also running dual batteries with one of those solar mobs regulators it seems to work well.
P.S. I traded in the 2011 outback! Subaru's have gone down hill with the current range!
thats it.
Barnelly

threedogs
13th October 2013, 08:41 AM
Shite I understood that lol