PDA

View Full Version : Updated my tapatalk app and it signed me out now I can't find it to sign back in

Poodog
11th October 2013, 04:53 AM
Any one eels having this problem it a prick using the full website on ya phone

Cheers

MEGOMONSTER
11th October 2013, 04:57 AM
What seems to be the issue, the full website works well on the iPhone.
As I recently updated tapatalk.

Poodog
11th October 2013, 04:57 AM
I can sign in to tapatalk but then I hit add account and I can't find it under Nissan,nissanpatrol,patrol tried putting in the website... How do I find it??

Cheers

Poodog
11th October 2013, 05:01 AM
I sign in to tapatalk through Facebook

BigRAWesty
11th October 2013, 05:11 AM
This site no longer uses tapa. So the update which happened yesterday and has changed tapa 2 layout to be more like tapa4 did reset fields.
So sorry mate, motor culture for you now.

megatexture
11th October 2013, 06:38 AM
Bwahahaj motorcultuee.... your screwd lol

Poodog
11th October 2013, 06:41 AM
Yer cheers it's f...... crap

BigRAWesty
11th October 2013, 11:02 AM
Yea there working in it. To my knowledge the Apple side of things is fine, Its the android app which is having issues..

Clunk
11th October 2013, 09:58 PM
Yea there working in it. To my knowledge the Apple side of things is fine, Its the android app which is having issues..

Both have issues of one form or another Kallen, it's just that folk are bored with posting about it coz nothing gets fixed anyway lol....... I've just deleted the other and gone back to the original MC. It still hasn't been updated :what:

BigRAWesty
12th October 2013, 03:38 PM
Both have issues of one form or another Kallen, it's just that folk are bored with posting about it coz nothing gets fixed anyway lol....... I've just deleted the other and gone back to the original MC. It still hasn't been updated :what:

Yea it seems the just updated the the format but not the issues..
On the verge of going back to, atleast v3 didn't crash all the time..