PDA

View Full Version : Daylight Savings started without me!!

MudRunnerTD
6th October 2013, 10:03 AM
Right!!!

So I belong to this great little online community, good bunch of blokes and NOONE bothered to tell me Daylight Savings started at 2am last night!!!! Damn you lot! I think I was still here at 2am even!!!

I don't know? Where's the love!

For anyone that missed it! It's Daylight Savings!

Thank God for Apple! They updated my iPhone, my iPad and my MacBook Pro. Damn! No Apple Alarm Clock.

nissannewby
6th October 2013, 10:07 AM
Umm wouldn't your phone have adjusted lol. For some reason mine has and my alarm went off at 7 this morning but it was really 6 :(

MudRunnerTD
6th October 2013, 10:10 AM
Yeah my phone was on charge in my office. God if I took the phone to bed I'd be on here more than I am now!! It'd drive you lot nuts! I'm already a pain in the arrrse.

taslucas
6th October 2013, 10:43 AM
Thank god for apple???? You need help

MEGOMONSTER
6th October 2013, 10:50 AM
For those who did not know, daylight savings started early this morning with all clocks going forward one hour.

MudRunnerTD
6th October 2013, 11:50 AM

Especially for you and Clunk!

NP99
6th October 2013, 03:22 PM
For those who did not know, daylight savings started early this morning with all clocks going forward one hour.

What's daylight saving? We can't have it up here, it fades the curtains and puts cows off their milking!!!!!!

AB
6th October 2013, 05:32 PM
Going to be a tough few days coming up getting up an hour early!!!

Good luck for me trying to put my daughter to sleep in the daylight too...lol

Hodge
6th October 2013, 05:54 PM

Apple are yet to catch up on auto adjusting time software.

NissanGQ4.2
6th October 2013, 05:54 PM
Good luck for me trying to put my daughter to sleep in the daylight too...lol

Hear you on that one, my kids normally go to bed between 6.30 - 7pm, fat chance of that happening now, and they will still be up at 6am!!!!

Drewboyaus
6th October 2013, 07:20 PM
What's daylight saving? We can't have it up here, it fades the curtains and puts cows off their milking!!!!!!

You're funny.