PDA

View Full Version : GU Fuse Box

paddywagon
5th October 2013, 06:39 PM
G'day boys and girls!
My central locking is currently not working. I can hear a click under the dash when i manually lock the drivers door but nothing happens on the others. I assume it is a fuse but the problem is both of my fuse box covers are AWOL. Just wondering if someone could tell me which fuse the central locking is on? 99 Gu wagon TD42 (non keyless entry)

Cheers!!!

Yendor
5th October 2013, 10:16 PM
There's a 40 amp fuse in the fusebox near the battery and a 40 amp circuit breaker mounted in the passenger side kick panel.

If your electric windows are still working I don't think your central locking problem will be a blown fuse.

paddywagon
5th October 2013, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the reply mate. I will check both in the morning. Windows are still working, any idea what the problem could be if its not a fuse?

Yendor
5th October 2013, 11:32 PM
If you can hear clicking coming from the control module when you lock and unlock the driver side door and all the other doors stopped working at the same time.

You possible have a faulty control module, a bad connection at the control module harness connector or a break in the wire/s that run to the door actuators.

paddywagon
9th October 2013, 06:59 PM
Thanks mate. I still havnt had a chance to look at it- busy long week end of re hydrating :wink: ..
I will re post when I sus it out.
Cheers,
Pat