PDA

View Full Version : 79 Series AD

TerrainTamer
24th September 2013, 09:29 AM
'Talk to the People Who Designed the Original' is the most recent in our series, highlighting the hard work of our research and development team, particularly with their work on the main shaft for the 79 series gearbox.
You might have seen it pop up in 4WD and Auto magazines around Australia. What do you guys think of our new ad?

taslucas
24th September 2013, 01:45 PM
Not sure about the ad but we all drive patrols so don't need to upgrade the drive train.

Did you guys just use thicker toothpicks?? Lol;-)

mudski
24th September 2013, 06:43 PM
You funny Lucas.

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 06:51 PM
Sorry guys you have come to the wrong place for that...... we will not convert our religion from the church of patrology!!!!

Drewboyaus
24th September 2013, 07:02 PM
PML Lucas!
Quite right too.....

AB
24th September 2013, 07:12 PM
Not sure about the ad but we all drive patrols so don't need to upgrade the drive train.

Did you guys just use thicker toothpicks?? Lol;-)

Upgraded to try and match Patrol drive train.

Woof
24th September 2013, 08:02 PM
WOW, wrong post in wrong forum...LOL

taslucas
24th September 2013, 10:54 PM
I reckon Alans fingers are stronger than a toyo diff. Ive seen him pull one apart with his bare hands

TerrainTamer
25th September 2013, 11:46 AM
I reckon Alans fingers are stronger than a toyo diff. Ive seen him pull one apart with his bare hands

Indeed! Just wanted to hear out your thoughts on our new AD, guys!

taslucas
25th September 2013, 01:33 PM
Indeed! Just wanted to hear out your thoughts on our new AD, guys!

It's an ok slogan in this day of copies I suppose. But if I (and no doubt you guys too) were to "talk to the people that designed the original" rear shaft of a cruiser box (for e.g) I would say: Mr Toyota, that's a FAIL! Lol. But jokes aside, I guess that slogan probably doesn't sit real well with your products that have been made to replace the actual original design? Get what I mean? Maybe lol

rusty_nail
25th September 2013, 01:45 PM
It's an ok slogan in this day of copies I suppose. But if I (and no doubt you guys too) were to "talk to the people that designed the original" rear shaft of a cruiser box (for e.g) I would say: Mr Toyota, that's a FAIL! Lol. But jokes aside, I guess that slogan probably doesn't sit real well with your products that have been made to replace the actual original design? Get what I mean? Maybe lol

yeah i agree, i like the idea of the product but the slogan, it just doesnt make it clear?

if i didnt know better, i could assume that your saying to talk to toyota? as they would have designed and made the original product?

wouldnt somthing like "talk to the people who made the original better" or "talk to the people who made the original the best" or somthing like that be more clear?

taslucas
25th September 2013, 03:28 PM
Or when it comes to toyota, something like: "talk to someone who gives a f@&k" hahahaha, sorry it's just too easy.
What about "let us tell you how it's better"....

BigRAWesty
25th September 2013, 04:02 PM
Or when it comes to toyota, something like: "talk to someone who gives a f@&k" hahahaha, sorry it's just too easy.
What about "let us tell you how it's better"....

Way to easy... Having a good laugh

Woof
25th September 2013, 09:11 PM
Please do not take our comments seriously, as it is all in good fun, we all do appreciate your sponsorship of our forum, just sometimes we can't help ourselves.

taslucas
25th September 2013, 09:25 PM
Please do not take our comments seriously, as it is all in good fun, we all do appreciate your sponsorship of our forum, just sometimes we can't help ourselves.

Yes I totally agree. Sorry TT, im just having a laugh. I look forward to your further participation in this forum:)