PDA

View Full Version : Fully loaded weights

mundlich69
11th September 2013, 08:50 AM
Hi guys,
I'm sure this has been discussed a million times but what sort of weights are you guys running when fully loaded up with all the gear?
I weighed mine at work last week 2.9 tonne. That was minus 120 l of fuel roof tent, awning, solar panel, food, camping gear, etc. I reckon with me an the missus in it I wouldn't get much change outta 3.5 tonne!
Its gonna be way over GVM but what do you do?

Sent from my AMID-9743G using Tapatalk 2

93patrol
11th September 2013, 09:16 AM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/archive/index.php/t-18755.html
i hope this helps mate Cuppa did a GVM upgrade on his pod to accomodate all his camping stuff

Tonks
11th September 2013, 09:19 AM
Mines about the same, there's nothing you can do, it is what it is, bloody heavy.

MudRunnerTD
11th September 2013, 09:33 AM
Brace the rear Spring Towers if your going to do allot of touring, corrugations and rough stuff. my GQ is 2.9t bush ready with tools and fuel. Swag trips

Hodge
11th September 2013, 10:21 AM
Brace the rear Spring Towers if your going to do allot of touring, corrugations and rough stuff. my GQ is 2.9t bush ready with tools and fuel. Swag trips

This is one of my next mods for sure. I've seen a 2011 CRD up on a hoist with RHS spring tower torn apart. If I didnt lose my last phone, I'd have pics of it. Luckily for the bloke Nissan came to party and warranted a repair. If it's true what he says, he had stuff all load at the back, yet it still failed.

mundlich69
11th September 2013, 10:23 AM
Got the Superior braces bolted in when the suspension was done, I've just stared playing with airbag pressures but still got a bit of weight in gear to be added this weekend..

Sent from my AMID-9743G using Tapatalk 2

Cuppa
11th September 2013, 10:26 AM
3700kg fully kitted out ready to roll for extended touring, but not including myself & MrsTea. GVM upgraded from 3400kg to 3900kg.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?19386-Lovells-suspension