PDA

View Full Version : forum crashed

AB
9th September 2013, 08:07 PM
Sorry blokes, I just crashed the forum for a bit but we seem to be ok now...

Oops...lol

growler2058
9th September 2013, 08:09 PM
I thought it was my end

Was there a moment of panic mate?

NissanGQ4.2
9th September 2013, 08:11 PM
so it was you!!!!! Instant banning for causing chaos for a split second *LMAO*

MudRunnerTD
9th September 2013, 08:18 PM
Sorry blokes, I just crashed the forum for a bit but we seem to be ok now...

Oops...lol

Seriously!! Do it again! I dare you!!!!

AB
9th September 2013, 08:34 PM
Little poo came out....lol

AB
9th September 2013, 08:35 PM
Moved this into general chat because the mods are talking and Im sure Clunk or Taslucas want to share some witty comments to me as well....lol

growler2058
9th September 2013, 08:38 PM

Bwahahahahahahhaa only a little huh!

Winnie
9th September 2013, 08:39 PM
Moved this into general chat because the mods are talking and Im sure Clunk or Taslucas want to share some witty comments to me as well....lol

I did want to but now I don't get a special little mention I think I'll keep it to myself.

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

AB
9th September 2013, 08:43 PM
I did want to but now I don't get a special little mention I think I'll keep it to myself.

I forgot about you, did you find your go pro???

taslucas
9th September 2013, 08:45 PM
ahaaaa im here!!

didnt bother me AB i was in between the pub and my house cradling a pizza so my mind has been on other things.....

but i appreciate the mention:)

Winnie
I forgot about you, did you find your go pro???

FU
No I didn't, must have been nicked out of my car somehow as it is absolutely nowhere to be found

NissanGQ4.2
So what were you doing to crash it???? Are MC updating their crappy app??????? *LMAO*

NissanGQ4.2
9th September 2013, 08:46 PM
FU
No I didn't, must have been nicked out of my car somehow as it is absolutely nowhere to be found

Well that news s!cks the big one

AB
9th September 2013, 08:46 PM
So what were you doing to crash it???? Are MC updating their crappy app??????? *LMAO*

I was testing something and renamed a file that should not be renamed.

taslucas
9th September 2013, 08:57 PM

you named he that should not be named!

TPC
9th September 2013, 09:05 PM

You did get a special mention Winnie, apparently you came out.

Winnie
9th September 2013, 09:05 PM
You did get a special mention Winnie, apparently you came out.

LMAO good call

Bloodyaussie
9th September 2013, 09:15 PM
ahaaaa im here!!

didnt bother me AB i was in between the pub and my house cradling a pizza so my mind has been on other things.....

but i appreciate the mention:)
Your always eating....... you must be huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taslucas
9th September 2013, 09:17 PM
Your always eating....... you must be huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the more to cuddle:)

Bloodyaussie
9th September 2013, 09:29 PM
all the more to cuddle:)

I've got a Winnie for that!!!!!!

taslucas
9th September 2013, 09:33 PM
I've got a Winnie for that!!!!!!

cuddle s!ut

MudRunnerTD
9th September 2013, 09:35 PM

You Idiot :1087:

Clunk
9th September 2013, 10:06 PM

No smart arsed comment from me tonight me old mucka, I was beavering away at work like the good spirited company man that I am!!!!!!! But you can be assured that the next fubar you make that I notice, I'll more than make up for not commenting on this one..................

You Muppet!!!!!!!!!! Didn't mummy ever tell you not to touch things that you know nothing about?????!!!!!!!! :D

happygu
9th September 2013, 11:29 PM
You Idiot :1087:

Sshhh! It was all our photos of our Patrols......

taslucas
10th September 2013, 07:56 AM
I'm just picturing a big power cord plugged in to a power point with a bit of sticky tape on it that says: "FORUM, DONT SWITCH OFF", lol and he pulled it out to charge his phone hahaha

lorrieandjas
10th September 2013, 08:18 AM
I'm just picturing a big power cord plugged in to a power point with a bit of sticky tape on it that says: "FORUM, DONT SWITCH OFF", lol and he pulled it out to charge his phone hahaha

Don't laugh mate - years ago a major ISP in Sydney had a power outlet which powered their core devices in Sydney. The cleaners went through one day, couldn't find a spare power outlet and plugged their industrial vacs into it. Subsequently a notice was placed over the socket - DO NOT UNPLUG........ It caused a major outage for 6 hours with a number of devices not coming back nicely.

Jas

Bloodyaussie
10th September 2013, 08:45 AM
Don't laugh mate - years ago a major ISP in Sydney had a power outlet which powered their core devices in Sydney. The cleaners went through one day, couldn't find a spare power outlet and plugged their industrial vacs into it. Subsequently a notice was placed over the socket - DO NOT UNPLUG........ It caused a major outage for 6 hours with a number of devices not coming back nicely.

Jas

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!

AB
10th September 2013, 08:33 PM

Jas

Does anyone remember the night I tried to install a plugin on the forum a couple of years ago which completely ruined the forum.

Every time you clicked on something it doubled the error on the page. I tried to fix it in the admin panel and the same error was happening there as well to the point I had no access to the entire forum.

I just laid in bed that night in the fetal position thinking....It will be ok...It will be ok.....The providers will open at 9am I will just call then.....lol

I had the number ready at 8am and rung at 9am on the exact third stroke...lol

http://cesspoolofmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Mr-scared-695x361.jpg

Winnie
10th September 2013, 08:35 PM
lmao I saw the thread title in what's new and thought NOT AGAIN!

Remember when we changed to your dedicated server? That was fun.

AB
10th September 2013, 08:36 PM
lmao I saw the thread title in what's new and thought NOT AGAIN!

Remember when we changed to your dedicated server? That was fun.

Yeah that was no good either....I was driving home from work and I made record time!!!!

Winnie
10th September 2013, 08:37 PM
I went away to eat dinner or something and came back to a 50 page thread! Never seen so many posts on the forum ever!

taslucas
10th September 2013, 08:37 PM
Does anyone remember the night I tried to install a plugin on the forum a couple of years ago which completely ruined the forum.

Every time you clicked on something it doubled the error on the page. I tried to fix it in the admin panel and the same error was happening there as well to the point I had no access to the entire forum.

I just laid in bed that night in the fetal position thinking....It will be ok...It will be ok.....The providers will open at 9am I will just call then.....lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

haha yes i remember. You assured us that the providers number was in your phone ready to dial at 9:01 am lol

Woof
10th September 2013, 08:41 PM
Great memories there AB................................................ ......................and more to come knowing you mate....roflmao

growler2058
10th September 2013, 08:43 PM

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Hahaahahahahaahhahahaha yup shouldn't laugh but can't help it hahahahahahahhaaha