PDA

View Full Version : October Meetup thread 11, 12, 13th Knockwood

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Sir Roofy
22nd September 2013, 09:39 PM
you are supposed to edit it yourself roofy...

Coming:
Winnie+ lucas (staying at ab's)
benny (staying at ab's)
ab (staying in a hole)
jonathan +georgie (meeting friday at ab's)
rusty nail+ todd (????)
drewboy+navi (????)
mudrunner (poss. Staying at ab's thurs)
liftlid (poss. Staying at ab's thurs)
george (saturday night)
roofy(friday)

maybe:
Matty
matfew
megomonster
james (my plumber mate)

please copy and paste it along so it does not get lost in the dribble and please update as you do so!!!!

mmmmmm go back to page 240 :bigthumbup:

rusty_nail
22nd September 2013, 10:49 PM
Sorry guys am on the phone so too hard to copy and paste. Todd and I will be down either Thursday midday or Friday in the early hours of the morning. Can someone pen us in

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 08:00 AM
Sorry guys am on the phone so too hard to copy and paste. Todd and I will be down either Thursday midday or Friday in the early hours of the morning. Can someone pen us in

Coming:
Winnie+ Lucas (staying at AB's)
Benny (staying at AB's)
AB (staying in a hole)
Jonathan +Georgie (Meeting Friday at AB's)
Rusty nail+ Todd (Thur mid or Friday morning)
Drewboy+Navi (????)
Mudrunner (Poss. Staying at AB's thurs)
Liftlid (Poss. staying at AB's thurs)
George (Saturday night)
Roofy(Friday)

Maybe:
Matty
Matfew
Megomonster
James (my plumber mate)

Please copy and paste it along so it does not get lost in the dribble and please update as you do so!!!!

UHF17

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 08:02 AM
What channel UHF Jonathan?

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 08:04 AM

yeah and who's going?

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 08:04 AM

I think I am going to seriously hurt you son!!!!!!

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 08:07 AM
Why do you always bring Georgie now and not poor Alfie?

rusty_nail
23rd September 2013, 08:34 AM
guys, do we need to bring any equiptment for the group? i have a big marquee, would probably fit about 20 people under it, kinda like a circus tent. also have lots of other nick nacks, maybe can we put up a list of things we need and if anyone can bring them?

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 08:39 AM
guys, do we need to bring any equiptment for the group? i have a big marquee, would probably fit about 20 people under it, kinda like a circus tent. also have lots of other nick nacks, maybe can we put up a list of things we need and if anyone can bring them?

Garlic chicken balls

rusty_nail
23rd September 2013, 08:41 AM
Garlic chicken balls

i can bring some balls but they arent garlic chicken flavour hahahaha

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 08:48 AM
Unless the weather looks to be really shit Nick dont bother......

Chris what can I say but.... YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

rusty_nail
23rd September 2013, 09:10 AM
yeah too easy BA. ill keep it in mind closer to the date. is there anything else that we need to bring that not everyone has?

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 09:11 AM
Yeah Nic I would not bother mate, if it starts to rain we will just all pile into somebody's car and have a party haha.

liftlid
23rd September 2013, 09:14 AM
yeah too easy BA. ill keep it in mind closer to the date. is there anything else that we need to bring that not everyone has?

Like roofy said need lots of wood as none at camp

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 09:18 AM
Like roofy said need lots of wood as none at camp

Hear that Lucas? Bring plenty of firewood!

Hey guys at Knockwood we are not far from Jamieson, which has shops and fuel. There's a few pubs around too.

Ben-e-boy
23rd September 2013, 09:34 AM
How safe is this place for stuff getting knicked, And how far is it from AB's I will have to drive down on the road tyres and have the muddies on the back of the ute and will prefer to drive from AB's to camp on tbe 35sI will also have a few tools etc

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 09:34 AM
I bought heaps of bloody wood last time and not many others did so I will be freeing myself from this duty!!!!!! and if you dont like it GET A DOG UP YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the plan for Friday???

rusty_nail
23rd September 2013, 09:41 AM
How safe is this place for stuff getting knicked, And how far is it from AB's I will have to drive down on the road tyres and have the muddies on the back of the ute and will prefer to drive from AB's to camp on tbe 35sI will also have a few tools etc

yeah me too mate, i will be travelling on 31's then changing at camp or AB's, i would prefer to do it at camp as my 33's are shocking on road.

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 10:56 AM
We really are not on tar for that long past ab's place... then its bloody miles of dirt roads with heaps of corrugations.

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 10:58 AM
Hear that Lucas? Bring plenty of firewood!

Hey guys at Knockwood we are not far from Jamieson, which has shops and fuel. There's a few pubs around too.

Roger that, how many cubic metres you want? Chopped up some nice blackwood yesterday. May have to get ya's to chuck in for my excess baggage fee though.....

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 11:03 AM
I'll waive the fridge rental

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 11:15 AM
Sweet!
I'll fill your oven with garlic balls for rental of that

Sir Roofy
23rd September 2013, 12:05 PM
how safe is this place for stuff getting knicked, and how far is it from ab's i will have to drive down on the road tyres and have the muddies on the back of the ute and will prefer to drive from ab's to camp on tbe 35si will also have a few tools etc

its on the main road mate bring a old tent and stow your gear in that

Sir Roofy
23rd September 2013, 12:07 PM
i bought heaps of bloody wood last time and not many others did so i will be freeing myself from this duty!!!!!! And if you dont like it get a dog up ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the plan for friday???

chasing fire wood for camp lmfao

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 12:58 PM
chasing fire wood for camp lmfao

I'll just keep falling trees till 5pm Thursday at Andy's

AB
23rd September 2013, 02:07 PM

Ill mark the trees for you...lol

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 02:13 PM

I hope you're not expecting a break at 5pm?

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 02:51 PM
I hope you're not expecting a break at 5pm?

Nah that's when Andy gets home and throws a tantrum over his clear felled block!

mudski
23rd September 2013, 06:49 PM
I am trying my bestest to atleast come up to andy's to meet this Lucas bloke. But the wifes op is the next day and she's stressing already as she's never had an op before...

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 06:57 PM
I am trying my bestest to atleast come up to andy's to meet this Lucas bloke. But the wifes op is the next day and she's stressing already as she's never had an op before...

Does she need me to come around and calm her nervous ?? I have had heaps of ops..... free drugs given to you by a professional !!!

mudski
23rd September 2013, 07:00 PM
Does she need me to come around and calm her nervous ?? I have had heaps of ops..... free drugs given to you by a professional !!!

My lawns do need a good mow ;) I have plenty of drugs too.

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 07:11 PM
Ill mow your lawn for some drugs.

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

NissanGQ4.2
23rd September 2013, 07:14 PM
i have a big marquee, would probably fit about 20 people under it, kinda like a circus tent.

So I don't need a tarp for if it rains I can just sleep under the marquee :)

Are you strapping me 2 the bull bar Nic????????????

4 Tyres, Marquee, and all the other stuff, are you still driving a shorty or did you buy a LWB *LMAO*

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 07:20 PM
I did not realise you were going to bring your tyres down, are you towing a trailer because really 4 33s and the two of you and your gear? Not much room!!!

rusty_nail
23rd September 2013, 07:43 PM

me too mate! show her these, im sure it will calm her nerves! they are both me and ive made it this far!

Drewboyaus
23rd September 2013, 07:43 PM
Coming:

Benny (staying at AB's)

AB (staying in a hole)

Drewboy+Navi (meet at AB's Friday morning)

George (Saturday night)

Roofy(Friday)

Maybe:

Matty

Matfew

Megomonster

James (my plumber mate)

Please copy and paste it along so it does not get lost in the dribble and please update as you do so!!!!

UHF17

rusty_nail
23rd September 2013, 07:45 PM
So I don't need a tarp for if it rains I can just sleep under the marquee :)

Are you strapping me 2 the bull bar Nic????????????

4 Tyres, Marquee, and all the other stuff, are you still driving a shorty or did you buy a LWB *LMAO*

lol yeah mate, ive got it sorted, i have a full cage roof rack + the camper trailer. ive got it all worked out dont worry boys + the back seat has been out for ages. i have shiploads of room!

Drewboyaus
23rd September 2013, 07:45 PM
me too mate! show her these, im sure it will calm her nerves! they are both me!

Far out man. Are you a Cyborg?
Looks nasty. Obviously got through it ok.

rusty_nail
23rd September 2013, 07:46 PM
Far out man. Are you a Cyborg?
Looks nasty. Obviously got through it ok.

haha yeah first was a broken arm(clean snap from footy) second was a heart valve replacement and that was a piece of cake... cept no more contact sport =(

AB
23rd September 2013, 08:04 PM
Rossco 100% coming too. Saw him this afternoon.

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 08:07 PM
Sweet as, we might need him and Big Bertha for firewood duties haha.

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 08:15 PM
Coming:

Benny (staying at AB's)

AB (staying in a hole)

George (Saturday night)

Roofy(Friday)

Maybe:

Matty

Matfew

Megomonster

James (my plumber mate)

UHF17

Dont you be bloody late Drew!!!!!!! then again those bozo's will get so drunk the night before they will be a mess the next day and wont feel like driving!!

Drewboyaus
23rd September 2013, 08:16 PM
Dont you be bloody late Drew!!!!!!! then again those bozo's will get so drunk the night before they will be a mess the next day and wont feel like driving!!

That's what I'm counting on.....
LMFAO

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 08:18 PM
I won't be able to get too drunk the night before because of stupid P plate laws..... this weekend just gone a kid on red Ps was camping at the hut 200m up the road from us, drove to Erica pub and got nailed between Erica and the Thomson Dam on his way back so you can never be sure where you will get done.

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 08:19 PM
I think ( repeat think ) I got a go ahead.
Tell me what you think.
She said " are you gonna damage the car", I said "no, I'll be only doing easy tracks(lie)". She said "who's going".
I said about 10-12 cars, half are doing hard tracks half are doing easy.
I said " if I find tyres, I'm going" ( tried to be direct), then phone rang. Conversation over.

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 08:19 PM

I wouldnt worry, he's not worth it

mudski
23rd September 2013, 08:21 PM
I wouldnt worry, he's not worth it
Well thats made my life easier then. Stuff it! I wont bother... :)

Winnie
Tell me what you think.
She said " are you gonna damage the car", I said "no, I'll be only doing easy tracks(lie)". She said "who's going".
I said " if I find tyres, I'm going" ( tried to be direct), then phone rang. Conversation over.

Gonna be hard to damage the car now with all this barwork! But we could still give it a crack! haha.

Bloodyaussie
Tell me what you think.

Stay firm mate....... as soon as I show weakness thats when she strikes me down!!!!!

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 08:23 PM
Gonna be hard to damage the car now with all this barwork! But we could still give it a crack! haha.

What bar work.
You front bull bar only.
Don't forget the sliders went back to ARB.
So the scrub bars aren't on either.

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 08:25 PM
See only the front.
But at least I'll be comfortable. Lol

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 08:29 PM
You Nob Mick!!!!!!!!!

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 08:31 PM

Tell me what you think.

Just tell them that you've got a chance of a lifetime to see an actual real life tasmanian

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 08:33 PM
You Nob Lucas!!!!!!

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 08:34 PM

I won't be able to get too drunk the night before because of stupid P plate laws..... this weekend just gone a kid on red Ps was camping at the hut 200m up the road from us, drove to Erica pub and got nailed between Erica and the Thomson Dam on his way back so you can never be sure where you will get done.

sighhhhhhhhh........ ohhhhhh alright if you're too tipsy in the mornings i suppose i can drive the old oil burning rattler till the first round of garlic balls warms up..................

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 08:36 PM
You Nob Lucas!!!!!!

no, i wont be showing you that so stop asking

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 08:39 PM
Mate if he does not let you turn a wheel at some stage of this trip we should burn his car!!!

AB
23rd September 2013, 08:41 PM
no, i wont be showing you that so stop asking

You can drive my beast if you want mate. Only in the afternoons though so I can drink beer in the passenger...lol

Drewboyaus
23rd September 2013, 08:51 PM

Bet he wished he stuck to sucking back cans by the campfire!

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 08:53 PM
You can drive my beast if you want mate. Only in the afternoons though so I can drink beer in the passenger...lol

Not sure if my hands are ninja enough

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 08:53 PM
Mate if he does not let you turn a wheel at some stage of this trip we should burn his car!!!

I was gonna burn it when i left anyway?????????????????

Ben-e-boy
23rd September 2013, 08:59 PM
The ute is almost ready next week it is engine mount, overflow bottle, new wheel bearings and the hybrid superflex arms, then its OOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben-e-boy
23rd September 2013, 09:00 PM
You nob BA

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 09:03 PM

that'll work perfect, ill smash the cans in the morning then you can have a go in the arvo:)

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 09:05 PM
You nob BA

Thanks Benny cant wait!!!!

I am starting to get really towy.. just want to get it on!!!!

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 09:05 PM
The ute is almost ready next week it is engine mount, overflow bottle, new wheel bearings and the hybrid superflex arms, then its OOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could just drive your car. That'll do.

Ben-e-boy
23rd September 2013, 09:10 PM
I could just drive your car. That'll do.

I barely fit in it you dont have a hope in hell lol,

mudski
23rd September 2013, 09:10 PM
You'll have to be in the back though. Will be no room in the front passengers seat of the mobile hotdog truck with your oven.

AB
23rd September 2013, 09:12 PM

We can cut the back out, put a couch in the tray and he can do the old Hightower...lol

Ben-e-boy
23rd September 2013, 09:12 PM
Thanks Benny cant wait!!!!

I am starting to get really towy.. just want to get it on!!!!

Hopefully winnie will sleep on his stomach so he not so hard to get for you lmao

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 09:13 PM

Watch me, I'll squeeze in.
If I can get into Alitis's (George's) RX7, I can get into anything.
Getting out, well, that's a different story.

You keep hyping up this vehicle of yours, so I want to prove it to everyone.

Ben-e-boy
23rd September 2013, 09:14 PM
We can cut the back out, put a couch in the tray and he can do the old Hightower...lol

Last time we put a couch in a ute (not mine) I broke my hand jumping for safety when the ute rolled

Ben-e-boy
23rd September 2013, 09:16 PM
Watch me, I'll squeeze in.
If I can get into Alitis's (George's) RX7, I can get into anything.
Getting out, well, that's a different story.

You keep hyping up this vehicle of yours, so I want to prove it to everyone.

No hype about the ute its just a pig farm ute with good bits bolted to it

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 09:19 PM
No hype about the ute its just a pig farm ute with good bits bolted to it

I know, I just wanna drive it and put it through its paces.

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 09:19 PM
Last time we put a couch in a ute (not mine) I broke my hand jumping for safety when the ute rolled

Thats what you get for jumping like a little b1tch !!!

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 09:28 PM

He should have done what the sailor do on a Maxi yacht, and gone to the opposite side and leaned out to get it back over the right way. Lol

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 09:30 PM
He should have done what the sailor do on a Maxi yacht, and gone to the opposite side and leaned out to get it back over the right way. Lol

thats what i wouldve done

for sure!

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 09:31 PM

I don't normally actually LOL when I read the forum but I just chuckled real good

Bloodyaussie
23rd September 2013, 09:34 PM
I don't normally actually LOL when I read the forum but I just chuckled real good

Did you belly wobble!!

Winnie
23rd September 2013, 09:38 PM

He can sit on my lap and steer while I do the pedals.

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 09:39 PM
Did your belly wobble!!

And his chins. Lol. PML.

Ben-e-boy
23rd September 2013, 09:41 PM

No bitching I was on the inside of the roll. Still spent another 2 hours 4wding and as I was sober drove home in a cruiser with 35s and no power steering, drove myself to hospital got the bones reset without happy gas then drove home lol

taslucas
He can sit on my lap and steer while I do the pedals.

i am not a 18 year old girl if thats what youve been thinking!?

Bloodyaussie
No bitching I was on the inside of the roll. Still spent another 2 hours 4wding and as I was sober drove home in a cruiser with 35s and no power steering, drove myself to hospital got the bones reset without happy gas then drove home lol

You are well hard!!!!!!!

Just in case you all forgot..

Coming:

Benny (staying at AB's)

AB (staying in a hole)

George (Saturday night)

Roofy(Friday)

Maybe:

Matty

Matfew

Megomonster

James (my plumber mate)

UHF17

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 09:42 PM

awwwww boo hoo ya sook!!

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 09:45 PM

Ok ok your tuff, feel better now. Lol

AB
23rd September 2013, 09:45 PM
Can't copy on phone but Rossco coming too bud

MEGOMONSTER
23rd September 2013, 09:46 PM
Coming:

Benny (staying at AB's)
AB (staying in a hole)
George (Saturday night)
Roofy(Friday)
Rossco

Maybe:

Matty
Matfew
Megomonster (Getting close)
James (my plumber mate)

taslucas
23rd September 2013, 09:47 PM
You are well hard!!!!!!!

Just in case you all forgot..

Coming:

Benny (staying at AB's)

AB (staying in a hole)

George (Saturday night)

Roofy(Friday)

Maybe:

Matty

Matfew

Megomonster

James (my plumber mate)

UHF17

I picture jonathan going to sleep each night whispering those names to himself over and over

Ben-e-boy
23rd September 2013, 09:50 PM
I picture jonathan going to sleep each night whispering those names to himself over and over

Just the top names

taslucas
24th September 2013, 07:53 AM
Just the top names

maybe just your name...........

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 08:10 AM
Cool the one who cuts big trees and refers to every full on track as "Yeah it was pretty good." is coming!!!

Winnie
24th September 2013, 08:13 AM
Cool the one who cuts big trees and refers to every full on track as "Yeah it was pretty good." is coming!!!

Or when there is an amazing view.... Yeah not bad

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 12:20 PM
Well it is confirmed I am fitting up 3 inch springs to go with my shocks and also panhards.... should be completely different to the last trip out!!

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 12:27 PM
Well it is confirmed I am fitting up 3 inch springs to go with my shocks and also panhards.... should be completely different to the last trip out!!

Are you doing this yourself.

Winnie
24th September 2013, 12:33 PM
I might have my dual batteries by then, depends what it's going to cost me to have a tray made.

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 12:48 PM
Are you doing this yourself.

Yeah I will do it at home.......

About time you got a duel battery set up Winnie.

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 01:02 PM
Yeah I will do it at home.......

Do you feel like doing a double header.i scratch your back, you scratch mine. Lol

threedogs
24th September 2013, 01:02 PM
@ winnie what type of isolator you using Redarc?
Would you like me to get price for 2nd battery tray for you.??

Winnie
24th September 2013, 01:10 PM
@ winnie what type of isolator you using Redarc?
Would you like me to get price for 2nd battery tray for you.??

Not worried about an isolator yet, but I have to get a tray made because the aftermarket airbox is in the way a bit.

threedogs
24th September 2013, 01:15 PM
OK forgot you had custom mods under bonnet,
could maybe hook up temporary one in the rear somehow if time allows
Or just take a 100AH battery in a box that will charge via cig lighter.
Not ideal but gives you power instead of using Start battery.
I have a few of these lying around if it suits your needs, going super cheap

Winnie
24th September 2013, 01:27 PM
Yeah I'm not too keen on having a battery in the back, I'd rather have it under the bonnet. I'll go get a quote next week for it and then I'll see ARB and the other shop in town and see what they recommend.

taslucas
24th September 2013, 01:48 PM
Might be hard on the battery keeping up a two person supply of garlic balls

Winnie
24th September 2013, 02:31 PM
Might be hard on the battery keeping up a two person supply of garlic balls

Dual batteries are overrated, dual alternators is where it's at.

taslucas
24th September 2013, 04:10 PM
Dual batteries are overrated, dual alternators is where it's at.

Yeah by the sounds of it you can heat up food in top of your battery

Ben-e-boy
24th September 2013, 04:14 PM
what spring rates are you going to get

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 04:37 PM
Heavy in the rear and the front to suit bar and winch???

Ben-e-boy
24th September 2013, 04:44 PM
Heavy in the rear and the front to suit bar and winch???

put it over the weighbridge and weigh the front half of the wagon you might only need mediums in the front

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 05:21 PM
To late they are ordered. .. with my super contacts I got them for $300...

Drewboyaus
24th September 2013, 06:14 PM
To late they are ordered. .. with my super contacts I got them for $300...

Which springs, OME?

AB
24th September 2013, 08:32 PM
Woods point trip on tv now 4wd pro tips

AB
24th September 2013, 08:33 PM
Heading up brewery right now

AB
24th September 2013, 08:33 PM
In the wet

AB
24th September 2013, 08:34 PM
All finished... Lol

Sir Roofy
24th September 2013, 08:38 PM
All finished... Lol

saw it arwsome

AB
24th September 2013, 08:39 PM
saw it arwsome

I'd like to try brewery on the wet... Looked fun hey Roofy!

Sir Roofy
24th September 2013, 08:44 PM
i'd like to try brewery on the wet... Looked fun hey roofy!

you would be ok mate just give it ago make sure your winch is workig ok before doing it

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 08:44 PM
Where what who why!!!??? what did I miss, what channel.

Ben-e-boy
24th September 2013, 08:46 PM
Woods point trip on tv now 4wd pro tips

Shut up. Im am at stupid work and the tv is in the rec room 80m away, and it only gets 3 channels

AB
24th September 2013, 08:49 PM
Shut up. Im am at stupid work and the tv is in the rec room 80m away, and it only gets 3 channels

Bloody hell benny you missed out...lol

Actually you would of liked it, good example of where your going!!!

AB
24th September 2013, 08:58 PM
Ill get the episode benny and put it up here.

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 09:01 PM
Ill get the episode benny and put it up here.

Oh Benny I will put it up here...... go on answer him but not me..... bloody wanker!!!!!!!!

Winnie
24th September 2013, 09:05 PM
Poor johnny, don't worry I heard you mate. Brewery was not a bad track but a little overrated I thought, would be totally different in the wet. I did Toomstar Trk on Sunday and that is a good track!

AB
24th September 2013, 09:06 PM
Where what who why!!!??? what did I miss, what channel.

Sorry princess....

Where = the television
what = 4wd Pro tips episode was in Woods point doing brewery in the wet
who = Simon Christie, Danny and other people
why = Because they have tv show about 4wding

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 09:08 PM
Sorry princess....

Where = the television
what = 4wd Pro tips episode was in Woods point doing brewery in the wet
who = Simon Christie, Danny and other people
why = Because they have tv show about 4wding

I am going to burn your house down!!!!!!!! what channel?

AB
24th September 2013, 09:09 PM
I am going to burn your house down!!!!!!!! what channel?

tv4me....Dont bother now theres some other show on with some bloke waving at headlights...lol

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 09:15 PM
I dont get that channel............ Aurora is what I watch that on and its not on tonight.

Just because I can here is an update............... he he

Coming:

Benny (staying at AB's)

AB (staying in a hole)

George (Saturday night)

Roofy(Friday)

Maybe:

Matty

Matfew

Megomonster

James (my plumber mate)

UHF17

Winnie
24th September 2013, 09:16 PM
Which UHF channel will we be on guys?

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 09:21 PM
I dont get that channel............ Aurora is what I watch that on and its not on tonight.

Just because I can here is an update............... he he

Coming:

Benny (staying at AB's)

AB (staying in a hole)

George (Saturday night)

Roofy(Friday)

Maybe:

Matty

Matfew

Megomonster

James (my plumber mate)

UHF17

Where's Rossco, I added Rossco for AB
Why aren't you doing as your told. Lol

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 09:21 PM
uhf17!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming:

Benny (staying at AB's)

AB (staying in a hole)

George (Saturday night)

Roofy(Friday)

Rossco

Maybe:

Matty

Matfew

Megomonster

James (my plumber mate)

UHF17

AB
24th September 2013, 09:24 PM
11 confirmed vehicles....

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 09:26 PM
Coming:

Benny (staying at AB's)
AB (staying in a hole)
George (Saturday night)
Roofy(Friday)
Rossco

Maybe:

Matty
Matfew
Megomonster (Getting close)
James (my plumber mate)

See 23 hours ago, it was updated.

Bloodyaussie
11 confirmed vehicles....

I sent Evil a PM but he has not responded... which group will you be playing with AB... the fast and the furious or the fat and meek???

Winnie
uhf17!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay and who's coming?

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 09:27 PM
Who's picking up Lucas???

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2013, 09:27 PM
I hope this doesn't happen to us, if I go.
Cos I think we'd have a problem.

Winnie
24th September 2013, 09:33 PM
Who's picking up Lucas???

I am you knob it's been said a million times!

AB
24th September 2013, 09:35 PM
I sent Evil a PM but he has not responded... which group will you be playing with AB... the fast and the furious or the fat and meek???

Both!!!

I want a challenge BA!

Bloodyaussie
24th September 2013, 09:35 PM
I can swing by and pick him up if needed as I only live around the corner from the airport!!!!

taslucas
24th September 2013, 10:48 PM
I can swing by and pick him up if needed as I only live around the corner from the airport!!!!

bloody swinger

taslucas
24th September 2013, 10:48 PM
I'd like to try brewery on the wet... Looked fun hey Roofy!

theres no use having a dry brewery now is there!?

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 10:04 AM
Isn't the Knockwood weekend an alcohol free zone. Just ukeleles and hula skirts. Lol

Bloodyaussie
25th September 2013, 12:55 PM
Erica has told me she wants to come and the boss has said she can so it looks like I will have a navi !!!

taslucas
25th September 2013, 01:26 PM
Erica has told me she wants to come and the boss has said she can so it looks like I will have a navi !!!

That's good, you need someone to harden you up a little

AB
25th September 2013, 07:29 PM
I made a video for you Lucas...lol

NOTE: TURN VOLUME UP TO FULL....VOLUME IS EXTREMELY LOW TURN UP TO MAXIMUM POWER!

REPEAT: MAXIMUM VOLUME ON YOUR COMPUTER!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfFGoHsPmVk

taslucas
25th September 2013, 07:33 PM

NOTE: TURN VOLUME UP TO FULL....VOLUME IS EXTREMELY LOW TURN UP TO MAXIMUM POWER!

ok, have not watched it just yet but i have the sneaky suspicion that i shouldnt turn the volume up.........lol

going to watch now

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 07:34 PM

Your an idiot. PML. Lol

taslucas
25th September 2013, 07:36 PM
hahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was awesome mate. How..........did................... you get...........................my.................. .... voice......................so accurate?

taslucas
25th September 2013, 07:40 PM
I really cant wait for this. Its going to be awesome:)

cant wait to meet you guys and let you show me some awesome iconic high country.

did i say......... I CANT WAIT!?

rusty_nail
25th September 2013, 07:41 PM

Hahahaha too funny mate your a crack up that is just perfect!!!

Bloodyaussie
25th September 2013, 07:53 PM
You have way to much time on your hands mate................................

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 07:57 PM
So going up on Saturday morning or are people going Friday night after work.

Winnie
25th September 2013, 07:58 PM
No we are all taking days off work! Haha most of us are going up Friday morning but there will be some showing up on Saturday. I will watch this video when I get to the computer

AB
25th September 2013, 08:01 PM
You have way to much time on your hands mate................................

It was so dodgy... Lol

I had two trial versions and only limited by a few scenes and that's all I could think of.

Universal studios here I come!!!

taslucas
25th September 2013, 08:05 PM
It was so dodgy... Lol

I had two trial versions and only limited by a few scenes and that's all I could think of.

Universal studios here I come!!!

What a coincidence it was my work, my scooter, a plane then Melbourne!

Winnie
25th September 2013, 08:18 PM
Hahaha of course I would pick you up from Paris! that was a pissa!
snore snore snore

taslucas
25th September 2013, 08:20 PM
It's good to know I can rely on you

Bloodyaussie
25th September 2013, 09:01 PM
I am so happy erica is coming but hope she copes with a long weekend away and does not get to run down.
Have to pull her out of school for the Friday.

I can't fricking wait....... is it time to go?

taslucas
25th September 2013, 09:06 PM
I am so happy erica is coming but hope she copes with a long weekend away and does not get to run down.

Dont worry jono, she'll have an absolute ball going driving with her dad:) And double awesome is she gets a day off school too!

MudRunnerTD
25th September 2013, 09:09 PM

Zach will enjoy the company too mate, he kinda puts up with Winnie and all you drunken slobs so someone closer to is age will be a winner

Winnie
25th September 2013, 09:21 PM
Zach will enjoy the company too mate, he kinda puts up with Winnie and all you drunken slobs so someone closer to is age will be a winner

Just get him and Rossco talking about Hill Climb Racing and his entertainment for the weekend is set!

taslucas
25th September 2013, 09:23 PM
Thats a good game!

Winnie
25th September 2013, 09:25 PM
Hell yeah it is, they have very heated debates about which vehicle is best. I still say it's the monster truck.

taslucas
25th September 2013, 09:26 PM
ofcourse its the monster truck! What are they even debating!?

Winnie
25th September 2013, 09:27 PM
I can't remember which they prefer, I stopped listening when they said it wasn't the monster truck.

taslucas
25th September 2013, 09:28 PM
as one would

AB
25th September 2013, 09:30 PM
Then I got flammed for mentioning Angry Birds....Oh AB your so 2011....LMAO

Drewboyaus
25th September 2013, 09:34 PM
I might bring Elizabeth, my eldest too.
Will think about it.

Winnie
25th September 2013, 09:41 PM

Well next time don't be so old!

MEGOMONSTER
25th September 2013, 09:49 PM
ofcourse its the monster truck! What are they even debating!?

It's a MEGOMONSTER truck. Lol

taslucas
25th September 2013, 09:55 PM

What-ev gramps

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 07:07 AM
Is this the best way there. Or is this the only way there. 34640

Winnie
26th September 2013, 07:31 AM
Is this the best way there. Or is this the only way there. 34640

That's the most round about way possible, hahah.i don't know the best way from your side of town but it's definitely not through Mansfield!

taslucas
26th September 2013, 07:32 AM
That's the most round about way possible, hahah.i don't know the best way from your side of town but it's definitely not through Mansfield!

It's probably a less round about way than going via the airport lol

Bob
26th September 2013, 07:33 AM
If Mego lives on the North side of Melbourne it is probably the best way & quickest

Winnie
26th September 2013, 07:33 AM
That's true.. But it's worth it for a piss up at Andy's haha

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 07:48 AM
If Mego lives on the North side of Melbourne it is probably the best way & quickest

I live out western suburbs. It just seems like a big roundabout. 4 hr trip.

AB
26th September 2013, 07:50 AM
Yeah Mego, western Ring Road to Greensborough Bypass, through Diamond Creek, Wattle Glen, Kangaroo Ground, straight pass my house and to Mansfield and then the long boring dirt road to Woods Point.

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 07:56 AM
What's the camp site called. I have no GPS.

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 07:57 AM
Who is going Saturday.
Wouldn't mind a tagalong especially early morning long drives. Not the best long distance driver. Especially with my medication.

taslucas
26th September 2013, 08:08 AM
Can you get friday off work Mego? You could meet up at andys early friday morning

Winnie
26th September 2013, 08:12 AM
What's the camp site called. I have no GPS.

It's called Knockwood camp site

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 08:12 AM
Is it worth getting mud maps or hema maps on the iPhone for the trip, as it works off GPS not mobile network. Especially if I go on my own.

Winnie
26th September 2013, 08:13 AM
Is it worth getting mud maps or hema maps on the iPhone for the trip, as it works off GPS not mobile network. Especially if I go on my own.

Nah, buy a rooftops paper map mate you'll be right

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 08:14 AM
Can you get friday off work Mego? You could meet up at andys early friday morning

Doubtful but I can try I guess, the Missus won't be happy, I already know that.

Winnie
26th September 2013, 08:15 AM
From Andy's place do we come through Jamison or woods point?

AB
26th September 2013, 08:22 AM
Sorry Mego, not Mansfield....Marysville...

I'm thinking this is the best way...

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=Christmas+Hills,+Victoria&daddr=-37.6557616,145.5239656+to:Knockwood+VIC+3723&hl=en&ll=-37.477583,146.170349&spn=0.241126,0.528374&sll=-37.587031,145.684204&sspn=0.481545,1.056747&geocode=FV5zwf0d9i2pCCnlOmk1pDLWajFwz4whdVYEBQ%3BF S9rwf0d_YSsCCmdDiThOiooazFRNt3rdFYEEw%3BFV7jxP0d8F C3CCk_GCckO4EoazFgUqAwpHkFBA&oq=christm&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=11&via=1&t=m&z=12

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2013, 09:31 AM
Doubtful but I can try I guess, the Missus won't be happy, I already know that.

You are really under the thumb mate.....

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 09:53 AM
You are really under the thumb mate.....

She really doesn't like staying home alone.

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2013, 09:56 AM

I know that one.... I want Mags to come along but she is not interested??? kills me!!

rusty_nail
26th September 2013, 10:03 AM

why dont you bring her along mate? lucas will have his teddy and im sure i can convince todd to put on a skirt... so theres at least 2 other women coming?

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 10:06 AM
why dont you bring her along mate? lucas will have his teddy and im sure i can convince todd to put on a skirt... so theres at least 2 other women coming?

Over when hell freezes over was her reply to that.

rusty_nail
26th September 2013, 10:09 AM
Over when hell freezes over was her reply to that.

bugger hey!

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 10:28 AM
So I should go through marysville.
Where last fuel stop.

MudRunnerTD
26th September 2013, 11:36 AM
Where last fuel stop.

Last fuel at Marysville 24hr Auto pump.

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 11:40 AM
Where last fuel stop.

Still ok for today/tonight.

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 11:47 AM

Still ok for today tonight

rusty_nail
26th September 2013, 12:40 PM

do they have LPG mate?

MudRunnerTD
26th September 2013, 01:21 PM
Still ok for today tonight

yes mate, i am home all day.

do they have LPG mate?

Hmmmm? to be honest i am not sure, if not then Healsville has plenty and not that far down the road. cant remember the last time i needed to buy LPG. one of the other guys might know though. Sorry.

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 01:23 PM
yes mate, i am home all day.

I'll SMS when I'm on the way.

AB
26th September 2013, 01:40 PM
do they have LPG mate?

I don't think Marysville has LPG mate.

Healsville, possibly Narbathong but fill up at Healesville to be safe.

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2013, 01:41 PM
Oh your home are you Daz???? prick!!!!! punch in the neck for you..

As for gas that is a big NO !!!!!!!!

MEGOMONSTER
26th September 2013, 02:00 PM

Thanks BA for you help.
Now for lift. Hint hint.
I think it was drewbiy wants to help, 3dogs puts on his apron to serve drinks. Lol

MudRunnerTD
26th September 2013, 03:14 PM

Ahh ffaaaarrrrrrrkkk! First day home this week! Getting hammered this week mate! Just forgot. Cme by tonight if you like or I will be in Essendon tomorrow bud

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2013, 06:55 PM
Thats ok... its not like you do anything all day.

What you doing tomorrow?

AB
26th September 2013, 06:56 PM
Hurry up meet up!!!

taslucas
26th September 2013, 07:00 PM
Hurry up meet up!!!

Yeah, everyone else is ready. Just waiting on the meetup to make it's merry way now

Maxhead
26th September 2013, 07:09 PM
Hurry up meet up!!!

A meet up? where????? lol

AB
26th September 2013, 07:14 PM
A meet up? where????? lol

The one your coming to in a couple of weeks hey!!!

Winnie
26th September 2013, 07:15 PM
Hurry up meet up!!!

Why do we always set the dates so far ahead? We should just do what me and my mates do... "Camping this weekend."
"Yep"

AB
26th September 2013, 07:23 PM
I think my trip meter and Odo is playing up. I compared mine with rosscos on last trip but he's got 35's.

Someone please remind me to sync trip with someone on 33's when we leave my place.

Winnie
26th September 2013, 07:26 PM
I'll be your odometer buddy! But I won't reset it unless were at a servo.... Hahha

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2013, 07:27 PM
I think my trip meter and Odo is playing up. I compared mine with rosscos on last trip but he's got 35's.

Someone please remind me to sync trip with someone on 33's when we leave my place.

Set a reminder in your phone right now to go off on the Friday morning so you dont forget.

MudRunnerTD
26th September 2013, 07:43 PM
WOW!!! You guys have GQs with Odometers that Work!!! Bloody Hell! My Clock works but!

OziExplorer will keep track of kms traveled if you want it to mate.

Maxhead
26th September 2013, 07:45 PM
The one your coming to in a couple of weeks hey!!!

Haha, I wish. ACT have two long weekends coming up in the next two weeks and I have both Fridays off from work(PRE ARRANGED). There is noooooooooooo way my new boss would like me taking another day off...lol

Next time boys. I know you;ll enjoy.....

AB
26th September 2013, 07:46 PM
WOW!!! You guys have GQs with Odometers that Work!!! Bloody Hell! My Clock works but!

Yeah and it gets even stranger...johnathons clock works as well...lol

Winnie
26th September 2013, 07:46 PM

I ve got clock and odo! Yeah my gps will track what we drive too Andy.

AB
26th September 2013, 08:30 PM
Arrr thanks Lucas, checked the PO Box today to find a present for all of us on the meet up!!!

Thanks mate, they'll love it!!!

I'm sure half of Woods Point will love it too...LMAO

Winnie
26th September 2013, 08:32 PM
Beginning to worried now. Haha

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2013, 08:41 PM
I had my memory map going that last trip and can check the data on the km's traveled ..

Yes I have a working clock and odometer and interior lights and an aerial that would go up and down if it were not bent.

Drew just left my house after dropping off that tyre he split and said he thinks he will bring his eldest... looking at that tyre it seems such a waste as there is so much tread on it...shame!!!

Winnie
26th September 2013, 08:43 PM
Yes I have a working clock and odometer and interior lights and an aerial that would go up and down if it were not bent.

I have working clock, odometer, interior lights AND my aerial goes up and down! Don't have wires hanging out the back either.

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2013, 08:53 PM
I have working clock, odometer, interior lights AND my aerial goes up and down! Don't have wires hanging out the back either.

Either do I for now.....

Bloodyaussie
26th September 2013, 08:55 PM
Why do we always set the dates so far ahead? We should just do what me and my mates do... "Camping this weekend."
"Yep"

Because some of us have kids and wives and mortgages and other lives!!!!!!!!

Winnie
26th September 2013, 08:59 PM
Because some of us have kids and wives and mortgages and other lives!!!!!!!!

Bugger that.

taslucas
27th September 2013, 07:43 AM
Arrr thanks Lucas, checked the PO Box today to find a present for all of us on the meet up!!!

Thanks mate, they'll love it!!!

I'm sure half of Woods Point will love it too...LMAO

I thought maybe you could put some towards a runner up prize in the photo comp

rusty_nail
27th September 2013, 08:30 AM
Hmmmm? to be honest i am not sure, if not then Healsville has plenty and not that far down the road. cant remember the last time i needed to buy LPG. one of the other guys might know though. Sorry.

I don't think Marysville has LPG mate.

Healsville, possibly Narbathong but fill up at Healesville to be safe.

thanks guys, i guess ill just roll with the punches

Bob
27th September 2013, 08:35 AM

You will be coming in from the North and therefore coming through Mansfield which has all types of Fuel

Turn off Hume Highway at Benalla then Mansfield then Jamieson and then through to Woods Point

AB
27th September 2013, 08:41 AM
You will be coming in from the North and therefore coming through Mansfield which has all types of Fuel

Turn off Hume Highway at Benalla then Mansfield then Jamieson and then through to Woods Point

I think he's heading to my place first Bob and then heading out with us.

Bloodyaussie
27th September 2013, 08:52 AM
Are you a duel fuel to Nick, Jamieson does not have gas and infact once in there it is pretty much petrol only.

I now change the way I run my fuel and that is switching between the 2 through out the day so I always have one of.. it seams that the petrol gets affected by the river crossing but the gas does not so I try to make sure there is always gas in the tank and use petrol for more of the driving.

I use to use one until it ran out then switch to the other.. not real smart if one plays up then I have no back up.

MEGOMONSTER
27th September 2013, 10:01 AM
Well due to certain recent circumstances, it seems that I WILL be going. Sort of starting to get nervous. What a wuss

rusty_nail
27th September 2013, 10:16 AM
Are you a duel fuel to Nick, Jamieson does not have gas and infact once in there it is pretty much petrol only.

I now change the way I run my fuel and that is switching between the 2 through out the day so I always have one of.. it seams that the petrol gets affected by the river crossing but the gas does not so I try to make sure there is always gas in the tank and use petrol for more of the driving.

I use to use one until it ran out then switch to the other.. not real smart if one plays up then I have no back up.

Yeah got dual fuel mate. And I'll be carrying extra fuel. Hopefully shell be right =)

Sir Roofy
27th September 2013, 11:19 AM
Isnt there gas at yarra glen being a yuppy town should have gas

taslucas
27th September 2013, 11:33 AM
Isnt there gas at yarra glen being a yuppy town should have gas

I'm going to gas Andys place

MudRunnerTD
27th September 2013, 11:41 AM
Definitely LPG at a healseville for your past stop.

Ben-e-boy
27th September 2013, 03:51 PM
I am not looking forward to the temperature change. At work the area is in a heat wave, today is the coolest day of the week so far at 36 degrees,but it feels like 39 degrees accordingto the weather app
Yesterday was 38.5 in the shade, but I had to disconnect and reconnect some crushing gear for a blast down in the pits and it was much hotter down there with no breeze, and a fair bit of humidity,

AB
27th September 2013, 03:55 PM
I am not looking forward to the temperature change. At work the area is in a heat wave, today is the coolest day of the week so far at 36 degrees,but it feels like 39 degrees accordingto the weather app
Yesterday was 38.5 in the shade, but I had to disconnect and reconnect some crushing gear for a blast down in the pits and it was much hotter down there with no breeze, and a fair bit of humidity,

your going to freeze your little balls off BennyBoy...lol

taslucas
27th September 2013, 04:03 PM
Floods, and sideways hail here lately

Winnie
27th September 2013, 04:27 PM

Yesterday was about 12 degrees and according to the weather app felt like -2... don't know how that works but yeah!

taslucas
27th September 2013, 04:29 PM
Yesterday was about 12 degrees and according to the weather app felt like -2... don't know how that works but yeah!

Lol, I drove past on of those time/temp things this morning and it said 11.5 degrees. I thought to myself "hmmm it's warming up, summer wont be far off" Lol

Winnie
27th September 2013, 04:33 PM

Well the worst it got to was actual: 9.6 degrees and felt like: -2.2 degrees
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDV60801/IDV60801.94891.shtml

It reached 20 degrees today and has been magical! Perfect high country weather.

taslucas
27th September 2013, 05:02 PM
20 is a bit warm

NissanGQ4.2
27th September 2013, 05:53 PM

Worse case scenario, Nic pushes while I steer :)

Drewboyaus
27th September 2013, 07:08 PM
Bloody Q is starting to experience more significant steering "wobble" at about 70km/h and is now detectable from 60 through to 90. Trying to decide if I should open Pandora's box before this trip and try and get it resolved.
Was ok when it was slight and only at 70 but since the last trip I did a couple of weeks ago it's got worse.......

Ben-e-boy
27th September 2013, 07:30 PM
Bloody Q is starting to experience more significant steering "wobble" at about 70km/h and is now detectable from 60 through to 90. Trying to decide if I should open Pandora's box before this trip and try and get it resolved.
Was ok when it was slight and only at 70 but since the last trip I did a couple of weeks ago it's got worse.......

Is there any slop in the panhard bushes, king pinbearings or wheel bearings?

rusty_nail
27th September 2013, 07:58 PM

Or Ur wheels aren't balanced properly?

rusty_nail
27th September 2013, 08:02 PM
Worse case scenario, Nic pushes while I steer :)

Don't kid yourself mate, I'm seen how buff you are! You can show everyone his strong u are haha

NissanGQ4.2
27th September 2013, 08:16 PM
Don't kid yourself mate, I'm seen how buff you are! You can show everyone his strong u are haha

I wouldn't even get a meter with dropping dead from a heart attack

taslucas
27th September 2013, 08:18 PM
I wouldn't even get a meter with dropping dead from a heart attack

thats a metre further than you were!

Ben-e-boy
27th September 2013, 08:23 PM
thats a metre further than you were!

Thats the spirit

Winnie
27th September 2013, 08:23 PM
My mates 60 series was so broken on the weekend that 3 of us struggled to push it downhill. (4 flat tyres did not help but still....)