PDA

View Full Version : So i'm just ya average joe blo now guys!!

the ferret
5th September 2013, 11:11 PM
Well it seems that dealing with deaths and the dying as well as Idiots, I have neglected paying the all important bickies to be a vendor on this forum,and I understand that the forum can't survive without money.
I would just like to say thank you to my customers over the years and that my products will serve you well for years to come.
I have met many wonderful people here and will continue to drop in from time to time.
I also wish Andy all the best and thank him for all he has done for me (he knows).
Take care guys, and above all, stay safe, and don't snatch off the Fkn TOWBALL, ya hear me??
Cheers, Rod,(The Ferret):bigthumbup:

Clunk
5th September 2013, 11:26 PM
So don't be a tight wad then and pay the man lol

04OFF
5th September 2013, 11:56 PM
So you stopping business altogether, or just not advertising on here Rod ?

the ferret
6th September 2013, 12:00 AM
Nah, still busy mate, but have suspended Ebay till some of this crap is sorted, all hitting the fan at the moment.
Cheers, the ferret.

04OFF
6th September 2013, 12:02 AM
cool, hope you can get things sorted mate, best of luck !

BigRAWesty
6th September 2013, 12:08 AM
Hay mate, Andy hasn't deleted any of the threads from previous vendors, so if you take up either option of the vendors then your content will be restored..

But all the best mate..

the ferret
6th September 2013, 12:21 AM
Hay mate, Andy hasn't deleted any of the threads from previous vendors, so if you take up either option of the vendors then your content will be restored..

But all the best mate..

Cheers mate, but at the moment I haven't got time ta wrap the stuff, so no point really, may be later.
Cheers, the ferret.

Clunk
6th September 2013, 12:35 AM
Yeah Rod, all the best mate. Hope to see your quick wit round here from time to time.......... just less of the jeep stuff though OK ;)

DX grunt
6th September 2013, 12:37 AM
All the best, Rod.

Take care out there.

Rossco

the ferret
6th September 2013, 12:44 AM
Yeah Rod, all the best mate. Hope to see your quick wit round here from time to time.......... just less of the jeep stuff though OK ;)

Jeeeeeepers, ya mak'n it a bit hard there Clunk!!
Cheers, the ferret.

TPC
6th September 2013, 01:35 AM
You do know that we will still talk to you if you are not selling anything.
Your avatar is pretty cool too so stick around and chat with us.

AB
6th September 2013, 08:21 AM
Sorry to hear your situation Rod, I hope you get it all sorted soon mate and come back on here!

PMC
6th September 2013, 09:23 AM

Regards,

RLI

oncedisturbed
6th September 2013, 09:51 AM
Hope all goes well for you Rod

Never underestimate the power of the darkside, let the tap flow through you.

the ferret
6th September 2013, 10:09 AM
Sorry to hear your situation Rod, I hope you get it all sorted soon mate and come back on here!

I'm not Bolt'n Andy, just not advertising for a while,
Cheers, Rod.

threedogs
6th September 2013, 10:09 AM
Hi Rod thanks for all your help, hope its not too long till you return here.
Stay healthy, ,,,,,,,TD

Sir Roofy
6th September 2013, 10:35 AM
Sorry to read this rod enjoyed our chats
all the best mate will be waiting for your
return

MudRunnerTD
6th September 2013, 12:27 PM
Yeah good on you Rod, see you when the dust settle mate, stay safe.

growler2058
6th September 2013, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the effort youve put in already mate and hope you can get back here soonest

Woof
6th September 2013, 07:12 PM
Take care Rod, may call in for a visit next time I am down your way, if that's OK

the ferret
6th September 2013, 07:15 PM
Take care Rod, may call in for a visit next time I am down your way, if that's OK

Kewl Wayne, anytime mate. "Molly says G'day Doggie."
Cheers Rod

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2013, 07:39 PM
Fffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkk how am I suppose 2 win ur sh!t now...................think you could've at least had one more comp before deciding on doing this!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding mate, hope 2 see you still lurking about and posting more than just from time to time.

Looking forward 2 hearing everything in life has settled down and seeing you back on here regardless if you're a paying vendor or not

Take care mate

Cheers

Toddie

the ferret
6th September 2013, 08:16 PM
Fffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkk how am I suppose 2 win ur sh!t now...................think you could've at least had one more comp before deciding on doing this!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding mate, hope 2 see you still lurking about and posting more than just from time to time.

Looking forward 2 hearing everything in life has settled down and seeing you back on here regardless if you're a paying vendor or not

Take care mate

Cheers

Toddie

Ha ha Toddie, you sure are a tryer Mate, I haven't gone, just as you say "lurk'n still, tell ya about it some day, can't say much as I think my emails have been hacked.

Cheers, Rod.

MEGOMONSTER
6th September 2013, 08:17 PM
Jeeeeeepers, ya mak'n it a bit hard there Clunk!!
Cheers, the ferret.

Gday Rod,

I just sent you an email and money has been sent .

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2013, 08:22 PM
Ha ha Toddie, you sure are a tryer Mate, I haven't gone, just as you say "lurk'n still, tell ya about it some day, can't say much as I think my emails have been hacked.

Cheers, Rod.

That s!cks, what makes you think that you have been hacked? Change your password or better still change your email addy and password

the ferret
6th September 2013, 08:25 PM
Gday Rod,

I just sent you an email and money has been sent .

Cheers Mick, and I have just replied to your email in the most abusive way possible, just kidd'n, all good mate.
Your 2 deflators are wrapped and sitting here on the bench mate.
Cheers Rod.

the ferret
6th September 2013, 08:33 PM
That s!cks, what makes you think that you have been hacked? Change your password or better still change your email addy and password

I'm just in the "know" mate, I'll sort it, I have a degree in computer fraud lol. not just a Fitter/ Toolmaker.

Cheers,Rod.

wildgu6
6th September 2013, 08:39 PM
All the best Rod, hope you get it all sorted mate, and thanks for your service and advice over the years mate, Still the quickest deflator is Oz, Good luck mate

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app