PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Australia arrogance

Pepper
2nd September 2013, 09:50 AM
Recently had the patrol in for a warrenty repair,the dealer advised verbally that although i provided records that the patrol had been properly serviced by a non nissan agency that nissan aust required invoice details including part numbers etc,i rang Nissan aust to query, they advised they did not request that detail from the nissan agent,i asked Nissan aust to send an email reply clarifying the situation...

Nisssans reply was that they will never put anything in writing (email etc) would only reply by voice...

Ultimately the repair was effected,but the advice from nissan that they wont reply in writing shows how nervous they may be to legal action.

So to remind all keep accurate written records of anything to do with your nissan product,you may need it. "the faintest ink is superior to the strongest memory "

NP99
2nd September 2013, 06:09 PM
Typical run around. Good advice mate!

kevin07
2nd September 2013, 10:30 PM
yes agreed had a navara before where the clowns at steve jarvin Nissan. when they changed the clutch before I bought it decided they would machine the dual mass flywheel which sh t itself after 3000 k so I asked Nissan Australia to verify and they told the flywheel should be replaced not machined but would not put that in writing.

Bluecrab
2nd September 2013, 10:40 PM
No such thing as customer service anymore mate. Plus extended warranty is robbery too. IME
Dazza

threedogs
3rd September 2013, 08:08 AM
Take down times and keep records of every thing.. Read "GOATS" thread on overheating 2010 Patrol.
Nissan tried to stitch him up , to the point he and his wife were quite distressed, In the end Nissan folded
Thread goes for 30 odd pages well worth a read IMO