PDA

View Full Version : Glass question

Garth
1st September 2013, 11:06 AM
Hello sirs,
Quick question, will the drivers side window glass from a 08 patrol fit into a 2000 patrol?
Some dead sh!t smashed the glass broke into the car and stole trailer, fridge, e sky's, wallets, reversing cammera and other stuff yesterday while kayaking.

Parksy
1st September 2013, 12:53 PM
Grrr, sorry for your loss. Absolute dead sh1ts. I hope you catch the thieving d1cks. Can't answer your question unfortunately, but I hope you get a good deal with the window.

MudRunnerTD
1st September 2013, 01:05 PM
Insurance will sort it out. If you have windscreen cover on your policy they will class any Glass as covered. No excess, no loss of no claim bonus.

Claim the lost items on your house and contents as there probably won't be an excess on those items.

Sorry there are scum bags in the World.

threedogs
1st September 2013, 02:50 PM
What area were the thieves,???

2TROLLFAM
1st September 2013, 03:54 PM
GRRRRRRRRR freeking turds everywhere it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Garth
1st September 2013, 06:57 PM
The scum live in Brisbane somewhere, goodies were taken while car was in attended at Stanford road luscombe

happygu
1st September 2013, 07:18 PM
I am 99% sure that the glass will fit, as the actual door shapes haven't changed - just some of the cosmetics on the outside.

Mic

Garth
1st September 2013, 09:03 PM
I'll be on the hunt tomorrow at various wreckers to get a new one, don't think I'll bother with insurance on this one.