PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thanks To All Forum Members Who Voted

Money-fishing
31st August 2013, 12:38 PM
G'day guys, a lot of you would have seen what's been happening on the ARB Facebook page in regards to the win $5k for your 4x4 competition.

With the help and generosity of many of you, I managed to take out the 1st place. It was amazing to see how many people took this on as their own and helped me drive it home.

Huge thanks to all forum members who voted and who have passed on their congratulations.

Ill be starting a build thread shortly in order to allow other members to chime in on where the $5000 (not inc fitting costs) is best spent on a stock as a rock gu.

Thanks again!

NissanGQ4.2
31st August 2013, 12:55 PM
Congrats again

Looking forward to seeing the build thread :)

Hope you stick to your word

As a small incentive, if i win ill give away $200 worth of ARB gear to one lucky voter. Simply post the vote count after you vote for me. If it matches the random number i have written down you win... simple!

Not that I even know what my vote numbers where *L*

Cheers

Toddie

Money-fishing
31st August 2013, 12:59 PM
Ill be sticking to my word! 1 lucky voter will be winning their choice of $200 worth of ARB gear.
I'm actually scouring Facebook pages and groups trying to find the person who posted the winning number.
If its not online, ill have to award the closest number.
Sadly quite a few were deleted when the posts turned sour.

threedogs
31st August 2013, 04:10 PM
Congrats front diff lock would be high on my wish list.
Where to begin hey

Avo
31st August 2013, 04:37 PM
congrats again,mine was 257....just saying I would hate to pass up 20 bucks of free stuff from anyone.

taslucas
31st August 2013, 04:55 PM
congrats again,mine was 257....just saying I would hate to pass up 20 bucks of free stuff from anyone.

Lol, 20 BUCKS! Well I'll take the other 180 if you win haha

Money-fishing
31st August 2013, 06:40 PM
Wazza_66 from http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/ Congratulations!
The random number written down at the start of the competition was: "279"
My wife & i scoured forums, pages, groups and walls and were unable to find an exact match.
Given that your submission of 280 was the closest we feel that Wazza_66 should be entitled to the prize.

Thank' everyone for your votes & congratulations to Wazza_66! - fellow nissanpatrol.com.au member.
Please check your inbox.

NP99
31st August 2013, 09:40 PM
Well done mate.....

AB
31st August 2013, 09:44 PM
Well done mate, gotta be happy with that!!!!