PDA

View Full Version : Agressive drivers

Sir Roofy
8th January 2011, 09:51 AM
WHERE IN ANY STATE WOULD YOU FINED THE MOST DETERMINED AGRESSIVE DRIVER MALE OR FEMALE
I MYSELF BELEAVE IT TO BE ALDIS CAR PARK ON PENSION DAY:blowup:

AB
8th January 2011, 12:22 PM
haha, yep they go nuts!

I also think Boxing day on the Peninsula roads heading down the beach can get mad!

the evil twin
8th January 2011, 01:06 PM
WHERE IN ANY STATE WOULD YOU FINED THE MOST DETERMINED AGRESSIVE DRIVER MALE OR FEMALE
:blowup:

Thats easy...

behind the wheel of any V8 Commodore with red P Plates, an "I'm a Bogan and Proud Of It" windscreen sticker (IE 'Jetpilot') and 3 different coloured panels... esp the females

DX grunt
8th January 2011, 07:26 PM
Thats easy...

behind the wheel of any V8 Commodore with red P Plates, an "I'm a Bogan and Proud Of It" windscreen sticker (IE 'Jetpilot') and 3 different coloured panels... esp the females

I could say any GQ driver that wears a hat - but I won't. lol

Seriously, I hate those stickers that say 'Caution vehicle frequently sideways', or 'Drive it like you stole it.'

MQ MAD
8th January 2011, 10:14 PM
Yep go the commonwhore drivers

Who hasnt been effected from this

Overtaken on a double white lined range by
You guessed it commonwhore driver

Finly Owner
8th January 2011, 10:37 PM
Well as much as this will cause a stir,

Young bucks with 4B's winging out their turbos and getting that donk hooting, with all their attitude attending the steering wheel, flooring it past ya, just to cut you off, so they can make up 1 place to get around the corner, when there was heaps of safe space behind ya. They think they are invincible in a "truck" and I've got my license I must be good.

Sorry to all the responsible young ones out there, but this happened on the way home from work today.

Weird thing is, it sounded like a 4cyl Hiluw that was blowing heaps of oil smoke, that cut off a bigger Patrol, go figure?

Bigrig
9th January 2011, 08:12 AM
Me .....

seriously .....

I just ... I dunno ... hate everyone on the road .... *LMFAO*

But seriously though, it's me ...

(I am giggling to myself like a 8 year old girl at the moment as it's sorta kinda true in a way ... too much explaining to be done though!!!! You'll just have to believe me!!! LOL).

Ben-e-boy
9th January 2011, 11:54 AM
Me .....

seriously .....

I just ... I dunno ... hate everyone on the road .... *LMFAO*

But seriously though, it's me ...

(I am giggling to myself like a 8 year old girl at the moment as it's sorta kinda true in a way ... too much explaining to be done though!!!! You'll just have to believe me!!! LOL).

hahahah I believe you big rig!!! in a way I'm kinda the same, Not always agressive and mostly a courtious driver but sometimes I do throw my weight around ( all 2.6 ton and completly surrounded by steel). I have even been abused by someone saying " do you think that because you have a big 4wd you can just barge in" (the language has been toned down alot) and I simply replied "yes that is exactly why I think I can barge in....whats your effing point??" hahaha they had no come back for that.

MQ MAD
10th January 2011, 09:20 AM
Finly,
Yeah the little boys in the little underpowered hyluxs
One the other day right up the clacker of the GQ
Played with him for a while
(probably thinkin first chance ill get the patrols all mine)
But he forgot 1 very important lesson
When the hammer goes down on the TB42 it doesnt hang around for noone
Id say thatll be the last time hylux boy picks on another patrol again

Macgyver
10th January 2011, 09:48 PM
anyone at any roundabout in vic!! >.< although, the system seems to work if everyone is aggressive, just not when you get the odd interstater who can't hack the pace

Finly Owner
10th January 2011, 09:57 PM
Finly,
Yeah the little boys in the little underpowered hyluxs
One the other day right up the clacker of the GQ
Played with him for a while
(probably thinkin first chance ill get the patrols all mine)
But he forgot 1 very important lesson
When the hammer goes down on the TB42 it doesnt hang around for noone
Id say thatll be the last time hylux boy picks on another patrol again

He probably came back home down here and saw "red" when Finly was in his way and I suffered because you humiliated him.LOL