PDA

View Full Version : Roothy, Simon Christie, Rick O'Brien, Steve Burgess, running for senate!!!

Punderhead
19th August 2013, 09:11 PM
Well, I saw that these guys are all running for senate in their respective states.

Having a look through their policies, and they seem to be well focused on giving us rights, rather than taking them.

However, even if you are not keen on the policies, I reckon we should all vote roothy in for qld, just cause I want to see him turn up to senate in stubbies and thongs, with a beer in his hand!!!

Cheers!

Bloodyaussie
19th August 2013, 09:18 PM
I would not vote for Roothy if you paid me!!!!

nissannewby
19th August 2013, 09:26 PM
i would not vote for roothy if you paid me!!!!

x100. :).

BigRAWesty
19th August 2013, 09:30 PM
I would not vote for Roothy if you paid me!!!!

x100. :).

X300... (that's actually 30,000 :p)

oncedisturbed
19th August 2013, 09:32 PM
I vote for Clunky to run for WA

Never underestimate the power of the darkside, let the tap flow through you.

Bloodyaussie
19th August 2013, 09:43 PM

Now that would be interesting........ ??

Clunk
19th August 2013, 10:44 PM

Well I'm sure I couldn't eff it up any more than it is already!!!!!!! Hahahaha......

I'd raise the price of diesel to subsidise the cost of fuel for all petrol owning patrol drivers only........... Bwahahahahahahahhaaha

Clunk
19th August 2013, 10:52 PM
Well I'm sure I couldn't eff it up any more than it is already!!!!!!! Hahahaha......

I'd raise the price of diesel to subsidise the cost of fuel for all petrol owning patrol drivers only........... Bwahahahahahahahhaaha

Senator Clunky.......... Has a nice ring to it don't take Think!!!!!?????? :D

cgm
19th August 2013, 11:32 PM

Then everyone could afford to run a mighty 4.8 GU. :)

Clunk
20th August 2013, 12:06 AM
And not forgetting it thirsty predecessors , the TB42 & TB45 :D.............. There's on catch though, no subsidised pricing for duel fuelers!!!!!!!!!

threedogs
20th August 2013, 08:48 AM
Seems some people don't realise you can do two things half good or one thing real good.
Would not vote for any. some big ego's in that lot

twisty
20th August 2013, 09:44 AM
some big ego's in that lot

They should fit right in then! Politics - show business for ugly people.

rusty_nail
20th August 2013, 09:58 AM
yeah you wouldnt catch me voting for them either.

Cuppa
20th August 2013, 02:33 PM
X300... (that's actually 30,000 :p)

I'll double that & see you.

Steve4wdin
20th August 2013, 03:48 PM
Hey Clunk, How do you look in speedos? bahahahahahahah You could be PM

Clunk
20th August 2013, 03:58 PM
Hey Clunk, How do you look in speedos? bahahahahahahah You could be PM

I look about as good in budgie smugglers as Grunter does!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahah

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30191&d=1371039260&thumb=1

Yendor
20th August 2013, 04:14 PM
They should fit right in then! Politics - show business for ugly people.

Apparently some have sex appeal........

Bloodyaussie
20th August 2013, 06:43 PM
Apparently some have sex appeal........

Some people travel in strange circles........

gaddy
20th August 2013, 08:12 PM
No for me , I don't believe that they can change the idiot factor thats out there , while there are 4wd adds out there showing vehicle's out there flying across sand dunes , driving up beaches in the water , and general hooning , and saying it is done in a controlled environment, the idiots are going to do it in public access areas , these guys media outlets all show people tearing up tracks it may be private land .but all the greenies see is 4wd tearing around ,
While camped on fraser this year we watched 3 vehicles al with stickers from a certain show flying up the beach in front of happy Valley 40k speed limit and all drinking including drivers while kids are on the beach . Not cool . I'd like to see more funds put into resources to remove the idiot factor ,

Steve

DX grunt
21st August 2013, 09:44 PM
I look about as good in budgie smugglers as Grunter does!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahah

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30191&d=1371039260&thumb=1

Hey Clinky,

Just as well my hospital drugs have worn off, or I would have given you "what for"! lol