PDA

View Full Version : Racism gone to far

chester
19th August 2013, 12:15 PM
A mate has just brought himself a log truck and went on line to register a busniess name for himself. Nothing dumb just the first letter from his name and his wife's name and his full surname. Now here's the thing his surname is BLACK.
When you read all the stuff he had to do to get this approved like letters to people proof that is his name and a heap of other stuff it just wasn't worth the hassle.
It didn't say it when you read between the lines it was because the word BLACK is racist, when he typed in WHITE to see what happen, nothing it didn't matter.
What a load of crap when a man cant use his surname his given right because someone might upset by it. :furious:

threedogs
19th August 2013, 12:26 PM
Sadly that's the PC world we live in,
It's gone way to far IMO,
But that's all I'm saying on it

taslucas
19th August 2013, 12:50 PM
Wow, that's crap!
Unfortunately too many people go looking for racism. Sometimes they look so hard that they create it out of nothing. It's a sad world.

mudski
19th August 2013, 07:35 PM
I'm sure if he contacted the business registries office and talked to them he could get it done.

taslucas
19th August 2013, 07:36 PM
I'm sure if he contacted the business registries office and talked to them he could get it done.

Yeah I reckon you're right.

growler2058
19th August 2013, 07:38 PM
Mate of mines got a tree cutting business called Black Stump, been around a long time though

Clunk
19th August 2013, 07:48 PM
Beuracracy gone mad!!!!!!

NP99
19th August 2013, 07:50 PM
Crazy....black is a colour as is white!!!

macca86
19th August 2013, 08:00 PM
Black and white are shades I think they tried suing coon cheese before

89gqpatrol4x4
19th August 2013, 08:08 PM
white single European male the most discriminated person in the world!

taslucas
19th August 2013, 08:10 PM
white single European male the most discriminated person in the world!

lucky im not single anymore lol.

growler2058
19th August 2013, 08:12 PM
Glad I'm not European bwahahaahhaahaha

Winnie
19th August 2013, 08:12 PM
Mate of mines got a tree cutting business called Black Stump, been around a long time though

That offends me and is a bloody outrage! I'll see him out of business!

growler2058
19th August 2013, 08:13 PM
Fellas just remember the sensitive nature of the topic and..............
No need for me to say anymore ;)

Punderhead
19th August 2013, 08:15 PM
It's all so stupid. And it's all to do with beauroctarts trying so hard to appear not racist, that they end up being more racist. E.g. You will find that penalties for crimes are lowere for black people.

I'm not being racist here. My uncle is a cop, and this is one of his biggest complaints. He has lots of black mates.

You also notice that its a minority who kick up a fuss. One of my best mates is black. I have lost count of the racist jokes I have told him. He laughs as well, not caring.

People need to be less sensitive and more chill

Cheers

89gqpatrol4x4
19th August 2013, 08:20 PM
It goes for everything, the powers that be are to busy trying not to offend the minority that the majority pay!!!

chester
20th August 2013, 10:11 AM
I'm sure if he contacted the business registries office and talked to them he could get it done.He did that mate and he could get it done, after he drives all the way down there and shows birth cert,drivers licence,etc.
Had to write letters to certain deparments and people just to prove that it's his surname.
You can have black as long as there is something behind it or in front.Theres a company called Blackwood logging which is fine because it's blackwood not just black

Winnie
20th August 2013, 11:48 AM
Was just going to say, what about Blackwood... What your mate had to go through is a down right disgrace!

Coldcomfort
20th August 2013, 11:57 AM
Racism is a weird thing in the Alice.... Its is alive and well. Myself, my Wife and my kids have all been called white c***s. Usually for not handing over smokes (none of us smoke) or not "lending" them $10..... I cant work that one out. You would think that the 60K we paid in tax last year would be enough.... Apparently not.

Drew
20th August 2013, 12:20 PM
I've been called white trash, white scum because we had the 'hide' to catch her hiding an (unpaid for) VCR in the pram (under the baby). I had abuse hurled at me by a local in Geraldton, all because I was fair haired, the abuse was about the colour of my skin/hair. Recently I had a Sudanese proudly announce they were racist, go figure. Racism is everywhere. All we can do is call it when it is and ignore the rascals that take it too far.

threedogs
20th August 2013, 02:25 PM
@ cold comfort seems the price has gone up used to only be a Dollar in early 80s in Alice
, then a few years later in Darwin it was whites on the dole trying to sponge smokes and money

kevin07
20th August 2013, 10:19 PM
the most racially vilified person in the world the average (so called white oops did I say that) white male.

smicko
22nd August 2013, 08:59 PM
You want racism have a listen to 100.9 Noongar FM, we have it on in the office for a laugh. "Bloody racist white bastard this and racist white prick that" it's hiliarious. The bloke that has the afternoon drive program is arguably the most intelligent sounding out of a bad bunch and one of the funniest, extremely softly spoken and with a lisp. He's the complete antithesis of the typical FM drive host. Check it out it's pi$$ funny.

macca86
22nd August 2013, 09:13 PM
There is a tv show called living black imagine if there was a show called living white! Enough said