PDA

View Full Version : Mudnutette is doing the 40 hour famine :D

mudnut
18th August 2013, 10:39 AM
I'm doing the 40 hour famine so I haven't eaten for almost 40 hours and I'm not even hungry yet (I don't know how) but I also have hardly slept because a bunch of us stayed together for the whole weekend and kept each other awake. So now Daddy is having to put up with a grumpy no-sleep no-food Mudnutette who is going to have to play in the church band today on an entirely empty stomach and no sleep. If I were you guys I'd feel sorry for him :3
-Mudnutette ^-^

MudRunnerTD
18th August 2013, 10:47 AM
Congratulations and well done mudnutette. Good cause and great job. Did you doit without iPods and electronic devices?

TPC
18th August 2013, 11:39 AM
I'm doing the 40 hour famine so I haven't eaten for almost 40 hours and I'm not even hungry yet (I don't know how) but I also have hardly slept because a bunch of us stayed together for the whole weekend and kept each other awake. So now Daddy is having to put up with a grumpy no-sleep no-food Mudnutette who is going to have to play in the church band today on an entirely empty stomach and no sleep. If I were you guys I'd feel sorry for him :3
-Mudnutette ^-^
Good onya Mudnutette, I did the same thing a few times as a teenager. I don't think I could manage 40 Hrs without sleep any more.

boots
18th August 2013, 12:44 PM
So its a full lamb on the spit tonight for the mudnut family is it ? welldone anyhow .

BigRAWesty
18th August 2013, 01:35 PM
Well done.

mudnut
18th August 2013, 02:56 PM
Thanks guys! It's finished now and I had Maccas for lunch and I ate too much and I feel like I'm going to spew. It's very pleasant.
-Mudnutette ^-^

mudnut
18th August 2013, 02:57 PM
Congratulations and well done mudnutette. Good cause and great job. Did you doit without iPods and electronic devices?

Nah I couldn't do that! I went without food :3
-Mudnutette ^-^

growler2058
18th August 2013, 03:22 PM
Well done mudnutette I have enough trouble going a night without tucker ;)

mudnut
18th August 2013, 05:54 PM
Haa ha, she's gone to bed.

Woof
18th August 2013, 08:29 PM
Great job there Mudnuttette, good on you and your friends for doing that.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/03/4.gif