PDA

View Full Version : reversing light mounted above rear wheel GU Patrol

pjbim10
15th August 2013, 01:07 PM
I remember not so long ago that ebay was chock full of adds for a support bracket mounted behind the spare wheel to support a work light/reversing light. Now that I want one - nothing. Anyone seen any recent ads anywhere or know where I can get one?

Tonks
15th August 2013, 01:13 PM
Have a look in the vendor section,

Westys Accessories have a real good stainless steel one at a great price,

Cheers Tonks

threedogs
15th August 2013, 01:49 PM
Yeah either Kallen or The Ferret do a great light Bracket, both different styles

BigRAWesty
15th August 2013, 06:33 PM
I remember not so long ago that ebay was chock full of adds for a support bracket mounted behind the spare wheel to support a work light/reversing light. Now that I want one - nothing. Anyone seen any recent ads anywhere or know where I can get one?

Thanks Guys for the Recommendation.

Hi pjbim10, i make a few different styles of light mount. 100% bolt on and now in 316 stainless steel.
Check out my Threads HERE (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?135-Westy-s-Accessories) (<<link) an you can see them in the different threads.
I have only just started the stainless ones, so yet to have any installed pics. But i can do telescopic or fixed for both the square galv and the stainless round, to suit GQ and GU.
I also do many options which are listed in each thread, like color matching, custom heights to suit your needs, and even a heavier wire to handle a bigger light if you see fit.
Anyway, jump over and have a look and if you have any questions feel free to throw us a pm.
Cheers