PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Harry hamsgo4X4too

hamsgo4X4too
6th January 2011, 10:18 PM
Hi All I have just bought a 1988 GQ Nissan Patrol 8 seater wagon, she is currently a bit of a pig but I can see the potential for what I need her for.
Surf fishing and camping on Fraser Island
I will post photo's of my progress during the restoration.
Currently powder blue but she will end up white to the ridge in the door line and midnight blue from there down to the bottom of the body work.
The spare wheel/jerrycan carrier is/will be jet black.

DX grunt
6th January 2011, 10:20 PM
G'day Harry.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Woof
6th January 2011, 10:29 PM
Welcome Harry, enjoy the forum mate

Dhuck
6th January 2011, 10:38 PM
Welcome to the forum Harry

Finly Owner
6th January 2011, 10:43 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Harry. Nice to have another Qld'er on board.
Chuck some pics in member rides soon, as we love pics.

Tim

We are looking at doing a Qld forum member meet at janowyn in Feb for a bit of play. Interested?

AB
6th January 2011, 11:22 PM
Welcome to the forum Harry, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

RED
7th January 2011, 07:17 AM
welcome 1988 are the best ones

Maxhead
7th January 2011, 08:54 AM
G'Day Harry, welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
7th January 2011, 05:41 PM
Hey Harry, Welcome aboard the Trol express,
Simply the best forum around. Heaps of handy information,
Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well and lots of pics to check out. We love em
Good luck with the restoration buddy.

Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Bigrig
9th January 2011, 07:43 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. (sorry for the copy and paste introduction, but been away for over a week and a lot of catching up to do!!! LOL). Another Queenslander!!! Woohoo .... As you've no doubt noticed, heaps of useful information, great people and a good laugh to be had on the forum so make the most of it and get amongst the conversations. Don't forget to throw a few happy snaps of the rig up in the members ride section - we never get bored of looking at them!!!

I'll be sure to add you to the list for when we do QLD trips in the south east, and obviously you are more than welcome to tag along - might even be doing Fraser in a couple of months time (family lives at Hervey Bay, so easy trip from there) so might see you out and about by then!!!

patch697
25th January 2011, 10:46 AM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.