PDA

View Full Version : Voluntary Forum contribution due 01st September

DX grunt
13th August 2013, 11:51 AM
Hi all.

It was decided that on 1st of September every year, those wishing to contribute a $15 donation to AB for Forum costs/running, may do so.

There is absolutely no stress or pressure on you or anybody else to contribute, due to your situation or circumstances, or if you simply don't want to.

I believe AB to be a man of his word and am very confident your contribution won't help pay for his first class, around the world trip. :wink:

He will post up direct debit details shortly.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Winnie
13th August 2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the reminder Grunt!

Got sick of Motorculture so gone back to Tappa

MEGOMONSTER
13th August 2013, 12:19 PM
Hi all.

It was decided that on 1st of September every year, those wishing to contribute a $15 donation to AB for Forum costs/running, may do so.

I believe AB to be a man of his word and am very confident your contribution won't help pay for his first class, around the world trip. :wink:

Rossco

That's cos this year it's the Bahamas.
PML.

No probs for me.

taslucas
13th August 2013, 12:38 PM
I believe AB to be a man of his word and am very confident your contribution won't help pay for his first class, around the world trip.

Rossco

Has love blinded you?

oncedisturbed
13th August 2013, 12:44 PM
I thought it was for funding his new work rig?

Never underestimate the power of the darkside, let the tap flow through you.

taslucas
13th August 2013, 12:52 PM
It's rosscos hand bag allowance

NissanGQ4.2
13th August 2013, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the reminder Rossco :)

PMC
13th August 2013, 07:14 PM
Hi all.

There is absolutely no stress or pressure on you or anybody else to contribute, due to your situation or circumstances, or if you simply don't want to.

He will post up direct debit details shortly.

Take care out there.

Rossco

G'day Rossco,

I have a new F1 mechanics shirt that you can raffle off to the highest bidder to help raise funds for AB and this great forum.

If this is OK, this will be my contribution as money is a bit tight. I gave nissannewby one of these shirts, he can advise how good they are. PM me with a phone number and i can discuss this with you.

PS, when i did security for the F1 teams from 1988 to 1995 i was given about 16 shirts from various teams, i am going to sell the remainder to help fund my remaining mods to the Patrol.

Regards,

RLI

scotty83
13th August 2013, 08:23 PM
winner. bout time we set a date. think this is a great idea.. Now if only we could all remember.

AB
13th August 2013, 08:54 PM
Thanks for your support blokes, just under the pump tonight but will put up another post about it all when I get time to breath.

RLI...way too generous as usual mate, your are a dead set champ but this is my demon, don't stress bud and keep that to supporting your beast mate!

Cheers for the reminder Rossco!!!

DX grunt
13th August 2013, 09:29 PM
G'day Rossco,

I have a new F1 mechanics shirt that you can raffle off to the highest bidder to help raise funds for AB and this great forum.

If this is OK, this will be my contribution as money is a bit tight. I gave nissannewby one of these shirts, he can advise how good they are. PM me with a phone number and i can discuss this with you.

PS, when i did security for the F1 teams from 1988 to 1995 i was given about 16 shirts from various teams, i am going to sell the remainder to help fund my remaining mods to the Patrol.

Regards,

RLI

Any pics, bro?

DX grunt
13th August 2013, 09:30 PM

Somebody's gotta cover your back. lol

Woof
14th August 2013, 01:02 AM
Thanks for your support blokes, just under the pump tonight but will put up another post about it all when I get time to breath.

RLI...way too generous as usual mate, your are a dead set champ but this is my demon, don't stress bud and keep that to supporting your beast mate!

Oh you are SO WRONG THERE AB, this is OURS and I think that the Forum Sponsorship should be raised to $20........................................and don't argue with me, that is what I will be paying.........

MEGOMONSTER
14th August 2013, 06:08 AM
G'day Rossco,

Regards,

RLI

When its time to cough up the dosh. I will double it, and donate for you.
If that's alright with you.

BigRAWesty
14th August 2013, 07:31 AM
G'day Rossco,

Regards,

RLI

How much are you thinking for each shirt?

But I'll donate again.. Worthy cause. It's all our poison..

PMC
14th August 2013, 08:41 AM
Any pics, bro?

G'day mate,

Will post up photo today!

Regards,

RLI

NP99
14th August 2013, 08:57 AM
G'day mate,

Will post up photo today!

Regards,

RLI
Are they the rainbow pride coloured ones you showed me? :)

fracster
14th August 2013, 08:57 AM
You guys have saved me loads of money,so I don`t mind contributing,but please make it easy for non Aussies to do so.

Gotta be worth it to tell Kev how crap your cricket team is.

Avo
14th August 2013, 12:43 PM
Bloody hell wish I had read the fine print,just signed up for sponsorship a couple of weeks ago.It's alright though my kids can go without canteen money but I cannot go without this place.Now the deliquents will be screaming hahahahaha

Sir Roofy
14th August 2013, 01:30 PM
oh you are so wrong there ab, this is ours and i think that the forum sponsorship should be raised to $20........................................and don't argue with me, that is what i will be paying.........

i really think to be fair doggie it now should be $25 even. For the amount of help that this forum
has given every body new and old is invaluable

Parksy
14th August 2013, 01:37 PM
Is it the button under forum where donations are made? For what ever reason this is what it looks like on my phone and I can't actually click it...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Pakas/5D0CD1C9-6D4F-4941-8C97-3B6F86098AFE-2939-0000035F06992A7F.jpg

MudRunnerTD
14th August 2013, 01:37 PM
I pay $100 to be a member of a club! Granted that $45 of that is for Association Insurance but that only covers me on Gazetted Club Trips. so $55 goes to the Club!

I spend way way way more time here than with any club members........

MudRunnerTD
14th August 2013, 01:39 PM
Is it the button under forum where donations are made? For what ever reason this is what it looks like on my phone and I can't actually click it...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Pakas/5D0CD1C9-6D4F-4941-8C97-3B6F86098AFE-2939-0000035F06992A7F.jpg

Yeah mine does the same thing on the iphone and the ipad even when using Safari on those devices... Odd?

MudRunnerTD
14th August 2013, 01:41 PM
Here is the Link

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/sponsorship.html

MudRunnerTD
14th August 2013, 02:58 PM
AB I move we lock the Manuals section up and access to forum sponsors only. Let it be seen by all but access to the links requires a 12 month sponsorship. $20 is pretty cheap for ALL OF THE MANUALS

Bob
14th August 2013, 03:00 PM
AB I move we lock the Manuals section up and access to forum sponsors only. Let it be seen by all but access to the links requires a 12 month sponsorship. $20 is pretty cheap for ALL OF THE MANUALS

By 2 ....................................

NissanGQ4.2
14th August 2013, 05:08 PM

X300 Been trying to tell him that for years!!!!!

macca86
14th August 2013, 05:39 PM
15 bucks you gotta be kidding I've seen ab's se up like he needs the extra cash haha more dollars then sense. Nah kidding should be raised to $20 at least

Stropp
14th August 2013, 06:21 PM
yep im with MR.

PMC
14th August 2013, 06:25 PM
Are they the rainbow pride coloured ones you showed me? :)

You are such a beast sir!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
14th August 2013, 06:28 PM
You guys have saved me loads of money,so I don`t mind contributing,but please make it easy for non Aussies to do so.

Gotta be worth it to tell Kev how crap your cricket team is.

As a famous English Comedian once said "Who you are awful, but i like you" (Dick Emery)

Regards,

RLI

PMC
14th August 2013, 06:30 PM
I pay $100 to be a member of a club! Granted that $45 of that is for Association Insurance but that only covers me on Gazetted Club Trips. so $55 goes to the Club!

I spend way way way more time here than with any club members........

Good, you can now pay $200.00 .lol

Regards,

RLI

PMC
14th August 2013, 06:33 PM
15 bucks you gotta be kidding I've seen ab's se up like he needs the extra cash haha more dollars then sense. Nah kidding should be raised to $20 at least

Mate, i do not mind, as long he is not doing a member for Dobell (Thompson) and spending it on hookers. lol

Regards,

RLI

Punderhead
Signed up a few weeks ago well worth it IMHO seeing as how I have gotten more info from the site than I have from my manual which cost 40 bucks!

And yeah lock up the manuals for the members ( I know I know, I took them too before I signed up )

Cheers.

AB
Thanks blokes, not a bad idea Dazz. Let me try and organise the set up tonight fir 2014 sponsors and ill throw up another post.

Not enough hours in the day lately!!!!!

PMC
14th August 2013, 06:45 PM
Any pics, bro?

G'day Rossco,

The following two photo's are off a Honda Racing team mechanics shirt!

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u434/RLI1/IMG_2247_zps0cba61e4.jpg (http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/RLI1/media/IMG_2247_zps0cba61e4.jpg.html)

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u434/RLI1/IMG_2249_zpsd54fc56a.jpg (http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/RLI1/media/IMG_2249_zpsd54fc56a.jpg.html)

Regards,

RLI

taslucas
14th August 2013, 07:00 PM
G'day Rossco,

The following two photo's are off a Honda Racing team mechanics shirt!

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u434/RLI1/IMG_2247_zps0cba61e4.jpg (http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/RLI1/media/IMG_2247_zps0cba61e4.jpg.html)

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u434/RLI1/IMG_2249_zpsd54fc56a.jpg (http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/RLI1/media/IMG_2249_zpsd54fc56a.jpg.html)

Regards,

RLI

Mate, they have to be worth a bit with the retro tobacco advertising. Thats a thing of the past! Collectors items for that alone

Clunk
14th August 2013, 07:49 PM
Paul, you should auction those off on ebay mate, do doubt get a bundle for it.

Bob
15th August 2013, 10:00 AM
Why is my forum sponsor label in yellow

Sir Roofy
15th August 2013, 10:18 AM
why is my forum sponsor label in yellow

because your a ray of sunshine in a.bs life

oncedisturbed
15th August 2013, 10:21 AM
Why is my forum sponsor label in yellow

New Sponsor Rank Image is the Black on Yellow
White on Blue for last year and White on Red the year before