PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on here into collectables?

trekster
8th August 2013, 08:57 PM
Hey patrollers,

Wondering if anyone on here is into collectibles? Got a couple of items here and wondering what they are worth?

Nintendo sticker album circa early 1990's with about 95% of the stickers on it, middle page was come away but still intact

and a plastic mini cricket bat with all these signatures from the 1979-1980 World series cricket.

Have tried ebay etc to find similiar but cannot find anything!

Cheers,
Eric.

pearcey
8th August 2013, 09:49 PM
I collect the odd Port have around 150 all sealed ,also a collection of beer cans possibly 300 and a few odd bottles and Ialso collect coins.
Have LH upright airfoil off Michael schumacher`s 2010 F1 car and its complete with no damage.
Never been interested in selling or even looked up what there worth

Alitis007
8th August 2013, 10:35 PM
I collect coins, i've got 1 french coin from 17?? ( cant remember exactly) and a few coins that where meant to be in a museum but i ended up getting them. Don't worry i didn't steal them :) my grandfather found them when he was helping out an archeology dig on his farm.

Woof
8th August 2013, 10:41 PM
I used to collect diecast model cars, 1:34 and 1:18 scale, still got them packed away.

mudski
9th August 2013, 08:54 AM
I collect stuff for my Patrol. the collection seems to be getting larger by the day as of late...But I don't really collect stuff, just accumulate. I have one of the worlds first laptops ever made, It has and still runs Window 3.1 on it. Its about the size of my netbook but four times as thick.

threedogs
9th August 2013, 09:13 AM
If its old and interesting I'll collect it, I have over 30 Mortar and Pestles from mid 1700 till Present apothecary and cast iron mining ones.
Penny lick glasses and Georgian wine glasses era 1760, My favourite era is mid 1800s, pics are both 1860 the fold down chess table has 8 different types of timber on the top, and the ice box is Red Cedar 1854 and from the Shamrock Hotel in Bendigo, have stacks of stuff, even the balloon back chair is 1860.Seems I have 4 ice boxes and 6 meat safes.
just started buying tin wind up cars.

@ Trekster I'll ask my son when he gets back, He's into cards and all that, Bat has to have a value to someone.

Drewboyaus
9th August 2013, 09:55 AM
I collect vintage Tamiya and Kyosho radio controlled cars and buggies.

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

Coldcomfort
9th August 2013, 10:03 AM
The only thing I collect is stubbie holders. I try and get them from all the pubs/clubs etc that I visit. I still collect the odd coin. Ebay has been a mixed blessing for collectables.....

oncedisturbed
9th August 2013, 10:10 AM
Collect Star Wars gear and knives / bayonets and swords mainly

Never underestimate the power of the darkside, let the tap flow through you.

pbk1776
9th August 2013, 10:27 AM
I used to collect NBA cards in my school days ----> now I am collecting Power tools :-)

threedogs
9th August 2013, 11:30 AM
Heres one from BigFella its a 7 in 1 kitchen tool from 1890 invented by John Thayer

wildgu6
9th August 2013, 01:41 PM
I used to collect diecast model cars, 1:34 and 1:18 scale, still got them packed away.

Same, got the collection of ducati's from moto GP and super bikes. As are yours doggy they are packed away.
Must dig em out one day and showcase them

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

threedogs
9th August 2013, 02:10 PM
Some of my key wind up tin cars