PDA

View Full Version : Logbook app

AB
7th August 2013, 09:02 PM
Hi blokes, I need to start using a logbook for the gq.

Does anyone use a phone app logbook?

If so, what app and do you recommend it?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

mudski
7th August 2013, 10:23 PM
If you find one let me know too. I keep running out of pages in my little blue book. An app would be handy....

megatexture
8th August 2013, 01:06 AM
Just make one up Andy ! Easy as lol. If you find one make sure you can export before you put to much info into it or it will get painful.

Alitis007
8th August 2013, 01:30 AM
Just use the note pad app on your iphone. I use it to monitor my fuel consumption

Clunk
8th August 2013, 01:40 AM
There's quit a few log book apps for android users but that won't help you see as you have a crapple lol

Don't slap it TAP it!!!!!!!

AB
8th August 2013, 08:45 AM
Just make one up Andy ! Easy as lol. If you find one make sure you can export before you put to much info into it or it will get painful.

Good point with the export function....

mudski
8th August 2013, 09:12 AM
There's quit a few log book apps for android users but that won't help you see as you have a crapple lol

Don't slap it TAP it!!!!!!!
I'm an Android user. Lol sounds like a drug addict.

"Hi, I'm Mark, and I'm an android user"

AB
8th August 2013, 09:12 PM
I've been trying to find a log book app but they are all rubbish and have horrible reviews.

If I didn't have 400 other projects under my belt I would develop a proper ATO logbook app for business owners, quick logging and personal v business trips and ability to export in csv format.

Charged $2

Probably make some good coin!

If someone's looking for a part time business venture I would consider this folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app