PDA

View Full Version : Smart phone games and apps

Rustyboner81
1st August 2013, 12:36 AM
How about everyone chucks up there top two or three games/apps that they use on there phones.

Its always frustrating when looking for a new game to play and you gotta download 8 pieces of cr@p before you find something half decent.

So here goes mine.
#1 zombie HQ on samsung galaxy, great little game im playing at the moment, totally addicted.

#2 rock racing. Great little 4x4 game. No screen tilting and you can change susspension - best 4x4 game ive seen on a phone.

#3 inc meter. Havent used it off road yet but can change the car in the level to a patrol

yeah_m8
1st August 2013, 12:50 AM
I don't have many Apps other than factory installed Apps, how ever I do have my own App on my iPhone.

# iCautionz it's an Emergency/Distress/Cautionary App

this is my website about it's functions.

http://icautionz.com

Clunk
1st August 2013, 01:23 AM
Not downloaded many games, there's a few good apps on this thread too.....

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=11889

My folks went to the Google Play Store and all they got me was this lousy Motorculture App!!!!!!!

Clunk
1st August 2013, 01:36 AM
Next Launcher......... Enables you to change the appearance of your phones pages, for an example see my home Page below

Widget Locker......... Enables you to change the appearance and add widget shortcuts to the phone lock screen.

Tapatalk HD...... Works great on the larger screened smart phones.

I guess you can tell what I think of Motorculture!!!!!!!

My folks went to the Google Play Store and all they got me was this lousy Motorculture App!!!!!!!

threedogs
1st August 2013, 07:39 AM
Only just found out what APP mean't, deleted my Ebay app some how and don't know how to get it back, bummer

Rustyboner81
1st August 2013, 09:49 AM
What phone do you have?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Motorculture mobile app

BigRAWesty
1st August 2013, 10:00 AM
A good arcade game, world at arms

A good laugh, worms Armageddon 2 (yes Its now an app)

And a top track tracker, my tracks.. I was going to review it.. One day. 5/5 anyway. Love it..
You set it going I'm the back ground and it tracks via GPS, gives back total k's, speed, average speed, altitudes, and best of all lays it over Google maps.
I've only used it on a phone with built in GPS, but you do need data aswell for Google maps to use.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

oncedisturbed
1st August 2013, 11:13 AM
A good ipad app (works on newer iphone / ipod as well) is Injustice-Gods Among Us.

It is the mobile app for the PS3 game of the same name.

Based on the DC Comics with Justice League, Superman, Batman etc but with a twist.

Goodies become badies and Baddies become goodies etc. Awesome graphics engine by Netherrealm Studios.

Never underestimate the power of the darkside, let the tap flow through you.

AB
1st August 2013, 02:58 PM
I am designing a website and App for 4wd enthusiasts around the world.

It has taken 2 years to do this and I can't wait to show you blokes!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

MC97GQ
1st August 2013, 03:02 PM
Hey AB,

Gotta great name for it that you could use,

NissanPatrol.com.au

What do you reckon, on second thoughts I don't think it would work.

Back to the drawing board

Mark

taslucas
1st August 2013, 03:16 PM

That's where our pics have gone!

AB
1st August 2013, 03:55 PM
That's where our pics have gone!

I need to talk to you about that at the meet up...i need your help with it as I have burnt my bridge with another company.

taslucas
1st August 2013, 03:58 PM
I need to talk to you about that at the meet up...i need your help with it as I have burnt my bridge with another company.

Lol, you want to burn me too? Lol

yeah_m8
1st August 2013, 04:02 PM

Stick in there, took me awhile to get my App and Website up and now it's available it's been worth the time and $$.

Good luck with your project AB.

Limmy
1st August 2013, 05:00 PM
MiKandi ( adult app store )

NissanGQ4.2
1st August 2013, 05:06 PM

And I have seen / used it :) and its awesome................

AB IOS s!cks give me an updated android version................pretty please :)

AB
1st August 2013, 09:25 PM
Stick in there, took me awhile to get my App and Website up and now it's available it's been worth the time and $$.

Good luck with your project AB.

Thanks mate, I've gone too far to turnaround now and it must be finished. No one has done this idea before and I reckon it will a great idea which we will love to use.

NissanGQ4.2
1st August 2013, 09:32 PM
Thanks mate, I've gone too far to turnaround now and it must be finished. No one has done this idea before and I reckon it will a great idea which we will love to use.

See how he ignores my comment!!!!! *L*

AB
1st August 2013, 10:11 PM
See how he ignores my comment!!!!! *L*

iOS first big fella...lol

Winnie
1st August 2013, 10:14 PM
Is this downloadable now or am I missing something?

Motorculture... Let's try this again!

Shaun 4x4
1st August 2013, 10:32 PM
Best game is modern war, it's on both android and the other crap

BigRAWesty
1st August 2013, 10:42 PM
Best game is modern war, it's on both android and the other crap

I got over that one pretty quick.. To repetitive.. Just like Its sister game crime war I think it was..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Winnie
1st August 2013, 10:45 PM
Hill climb racing... You with me Daz!

Got sick of Motorculture so gone back to Tappa

Clunk
1st August 2013, 10:48 PM
Grand theft auto 3............ Bloody classic game, although a tad harder to control with a touch screen lol

Clunk
1st August 2013, 10:50 PM

Wouldn't bother...... Everyone is turning to android.......... Crapple is a dieing duck lol

trekster
1st August 2013, 10:54 PM
Memory map on my iphone, I have a 1:25k nsw topo which I track when driving, then email it to myself and open it on memory map desktop to see where I have been.

FML is good for a laugh.

Cheers,
Eric.

meh
2nd August 2013, 12:13 AM
Limbo
battle friends at sea
alienblue

Rustyboner81
3rd August 2013, 08:14 AM

2 years cmon mate pull yer finger out lol

NissanGQ4.2
3rd August 2013, 08:20 AM

Why when you already have a working Android version with only a few bugs, we will be waiting another 2 years for u 2 get it to work on a crap Apple product *L*

Is this downloadable now or am I missing something?

Motorculture... Let's try this again!

No mate the app is not downloadable but the other website he has is live and can be viewed by anyone with a link

AB
4th August 2013, 09:09 AM
2 years cmon mate pull yer finger out lol

It's been a nightmare...lol....I gave up a few times and then came back to it again and again.

Very bloody close to finishing this!!!!

taslucas
4th August 2013, 09:19 AM
It's been a nightmare...lol....I gave up a few times and then came back to it again and again.

Very bloody close to finishing this!!!!

i want a link to the the website. Pleeeease

growler2058
4th August 2013, 09:46 AM

Yeah HURRY UP!!!!!!!

AB
4th August 2013, 09:50 AM
i want a link to the the website. Pleeeease

I'm just doing a huge update today as most of the work is done....I'll show every one soon...lol

The apps are extremely buggy though and need more work done. It's a whole new concept so I can't get any troubleshooting help with it.

NissanGQ4.2
4th August 2013, 09:57 AM
I'm just doing a huge update today as most of the work is done....I'll show every one soon...lol

The apps are extremely buggy though and need more work done. It's a whole new concept so I can't get any troubleshooting help with it.

Bollocks..... it was not that buggy and I was helping you troubleshoot.

I said something on the lines of................. AB this doesn't work hurry up and fix it and send me an updated version *LMAO*

taslucas
4th August 2013, 10:25 AM

Did you have the motorculture team working on it?
Lmao

NissanGQ4.2
4th August 2013, 10:32 AM

Lmao

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

BigRAWesty
4th August 2013, 10:38 AM
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

X2

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of

AB
4th August 2013, 11:35 AM
Lmao

bahahha.....Nah even worse than that...It was me!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
4th August 2013, 04:01 PM
Off Road Legends :) - Android

MC97GQ
16th August 2013, 10:51 AM
Found an App yesterday that I thought might interest some people.

It is called Speedalert Live.

I think it might be very handy for those of you who don't have cruise control or are flying close to the wire with the demerit points on their license.

It is available for Android and iPhone, and it shows the speed you are doing and the speed you should be doing and sets off an audible alarm if you exceed the speed limit.

It also has service stations and places to eat. I thought this might be good for those who travel to many different locations and might not be sure of the local speed limits etc.

Hope it's of help

Mark

taslucas
16th August 2013, 10:56 AM
Found an App yesterday that I thought might interest some people.

It is called Speedalert Live.

I think it might be very handy for those of you who don't have cruise control or are flying close to the wire with the demerit points on their license.

It is available for Android and iPhone, and it shows the speed you are doing and the speed you should be doing and sets off an audible alarm if you exceed the speed limit.

It also has service stations and places to eat. I thought this might be good for those who travel to many different locations and might not be sure of the local speed limits etc.

Hope it's of help

Mark

Only problem with those things (similar to GPS speed alert) is that they tell me I should be doing 50 every time I go anywhere near a cbd. Tassie speed limits are not quite down to glacierly slowmainland city speeds but those apps etc don't take that into account