PDA

View Full Version : First Outing

Kurt Bergmann
29th July 2013, 11:47 AM
Took the new Patrol out yesterday. Was very impressed is went so well in factory guise except for better rubber (first bush pin strips!). Looking forward to see how it will perform after its modifications from ARB. Its much easier to drive off road than my old Pajero. Hopefuly one day Nissan will send myself an owners manual so I will know how to work all the functions instead of learning on the go. Been waiting three weeks now!! their customer service is about as good as Telstras.

taslucas
29th July 2013, 11:57 AM
Where's the pics!?.......

rusty_nail
29th July 2013, 12:23 PM
Where's the pics!?.......

x2!!! looking forward to em!

BigRAWesty
29th July 2013, 12:41 PM
Good to hear, and glad you enjoy it.. We don't bullshit when we say patrols are the best off road vehicles.
But yea, throw up some pics, and do a build thread also. We like watching how creations come along.
Enjoy

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

threedogs
29th July 2013, 01:25 PM
Should know the rules all BS without pics LOL
Not that many buttons to figure out,
the one that stumped me was fast idle switch lower rhs.

Kurt Bergmann
29th July 2013, 04:53 PM
Okay understand. I washed it this morning but will post pics after the next trip which will be in about 3 weeks when it comes back from ARB. Will also update my profile to advise on what work was done and provide a pic!!!

Another thing I have not noticed the 3 LTR engine to be under powered. I was driving a SV6 holden, of course the acceleration is not the same but the Nissan is designed for something else. GOING BUSH. You accelaerate and it goes!! It drives better than my old 3LT V6 Pajero.