PDA

View Full Version : Ctek 250s

Bear60
28th July 2013, 08:38 PM
Hi all I am very new to this hope I have got it right. Would like to know if anyone has fitted a Ctek 250s to there GU CRD wagon if so wher abouts is it fitted and how is working?
Cheers

kevin07
28th July 2013, 09:07 PM
mine works fine and have it mounted behind the second battery theres a plate there just fitted there in front of the abs

Bear60
30th July 2013, 05:13 PM
Cheers Thanks. I currently have a Projector isolator positioned there will have to move it. You don't have any problems with heat as this seems to be a common problem. We have the sme year with similar mods. How do you find the egr block? Also where is Georges hall? Cheers.

megatexture
30th July 2013, 07:37 PM
I’ve mounted mine next to the main batt and have and Anderson plug on the bull bar that connects to the solar charge plugs on the ctek(good for up to 250watts @20amp max) for when i leave the fridge in the car on shorter stays. i also have put a shield around my aux batt to try and keep the temps down.

the only issue I have had with my ctek is with the temp sender on the unit being too hot and not wanting to charge the battery so I have placed the sensor in front the grill, not ideal but its better then the fridge cutting out and having no food. this only happened once in longreach last xmas and the days were around 48deg in the shade.