PDA

View Full Version : Eastern States FLOODS

DX grunt
4th January 2011, 09:54 PM
The thoughts of my family are with each and every one of you affected by the floods. The daily news gives us a miniscule account of what you are encountering.

We all know that pictures don't reflect the magnitude of the devastation.

I offer you these words.

"Have faith and stay strong, for you are are an overcomer and YOU WILL OVERCOME".

From my heart.... Take care out there.

Ross
Dx grunt

wildgu6
4th January 2011, 10:06 PM
The thoughts of my family are with each and every one of you affected by the floods. The daily news gives us a miniscule account of what you are encountering.

I offer you these words.

"Have faith and stay strong, for you are are an overcomer and YOU WILL OVERCOME".

Ross
Dx grunt

Well said Rossco. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
As you said buddy, what we see doesnt come close to what they are going through.
To all those affected, our thoughts are with you, and as a good man said, Stay strong.

Cheers Pete

Woof
5th January 2011, 01:59 PM
Agreed Ross & Pete, well said...........my thoughts are with them as well.

patch697
5th January 2011, 06:19 PM

I offer you these words.

Ross
Dx grunt

As you know Ross I was dealing with this not more than 6mths ago & although we cant turn back the clock ppl just like you with heart felt words do make a difference mate.

Dhuck
5th January 2011, 07:46 PM
The issue that I have is that we get no or very little assistance from other countries after we put in millions for them. Yes I live in Qld and not flood affected yet. However we have several forum members that have been caught in this flood ravaged state and been stranded. Mine and my families thoughts are with you all. It is not so much the floods, it is the aftermath that hurts.

DX grunt
5th January 2011, 07:51 PM
The issue that I have is that we get no or very little assistance from other countries after we put in millions for them. Yes I live in Qld and not flood affected yet. However we have several forum members that have been caught in this flood ravaged state and been stranded. Mine and my families thoughts are with you all. It is not so much the floods, it is the aftermath that hurts.

I fully understand and sympathyze with you Dhuck. I haven't heard on any WA TV station of an appeal to help. If I do, I'll be one of the first to donate. That's the least I can do.

I know a fair bit has been declared a natural disaster area.

Take care out there.

Ross
Dx grunt

Finly Owner
5th January 2011, 09:59 PM
As i stated in wa thread. I cannot imagine how those facing those floods are coping with their losses. i don't know if I could handle it.

Tim