PDA

View Full Version : Alternative to auber gauges?

Kast
27th July 2013, 01:13 AM
I like the aubers but they do take up a bit of space. Has anybody seen or tried these?

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=357

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

MEGOMONSTER
27th July 2013, 08:02 AM
I must say, I have never seen or heard of them. Sorry. Perhaps one of the other more knowledgable members can shed some light on these.

threedogs
27th July 2013, 09:18 AM
Can't say I'm a fan of digital gauges, just for the flickering effect.
They look ok price is ok too.
Most here are running STD 52mm round gauges, either on a pillar or dash pod
one or two run two gauges behind the wheel, but I would think it blocks some of the dash functions

daggy
27th July 2013, 06:41 PM
I'm keen to hear for some feedback on these, they look the goods and would sort some issues out for me.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Motorculture mobile app

mudski
31st July 2013, 08:44 PM
They might be good but at the end of the day its whatever floats your boat. Buy what you like. Not what others tell you. We can only give our opinion. And my opinion? They look CHIT! :) But its not my car...

Kast
31st July 2013, 11:36 PM
Lol

Too true. My function and fit : form ratio's tilted toward the front. Yours must be a bit the other way!

Btw how are those high heals working for you Mudski!

I know my hessian sack and gumboots are still working fine!:)

mudski
1st August 2013, 12:00 PM
Lol great bud. Gotta love those six inch heels. Hard to heal an toe on the pedals though....I wasn't trying to be rude at all too. TBH I have never seen gauges fitted like that. I want to get a scan gauge for my car, or whatever it's called for the earlier engines but the design is so primitive...

Kast
1st August 2013, 02:15 PM
All good Mudski! Nothing like some banter.

Yeah I wanted a scan gauge too primarily because it was small and could do so much , until I realised they're only for the crd. :mad: hence my search for something sorta similar. Btw I think the red digital on the black background doesn't look too bad....now where did I puy that dress!

MC97GQ
1st August 2013, 02:27 PM
Hey Kast,

I put this link http://www.greddy.com/products/electronics/multi-da/ up in another thread it might be an option too.

Mark

Kast
1st August 2013, 02:58 PM
Yeah I saw that mark. My issue is space (I'm not a pillar or top of dash gauge fan) hence I'm sticking to digital, but those ones look pretty good and are practical too with their multi measures.

Thanks for the thought though. Very kind.

mudski
1st August 2013, 04:23 PM
Yeah I'm not a fan of pillar pods too hence the reason I went for the McNally dual boost and EGT gauge and it sits nicely between the speedo and tacho. Plus is electronic too so there is no rubber hose to go from the engine and inside the cab.

Kast
1st August 2013, 07:15 PM
Have you got a pic of your setup Mudski?

mudski
1st August 2013, 07:50 PM
Have you got a pic of your setup Mudski?

Here ya!.Sitting in the drivers seat you can still see all of the tacho and speedo, just not in that pic.

Kast
1st August 2013, 08:35 PM
Hmmmm maybe you've given me another option there......

Thanks Mudski

mudski
2nd August 2013, 08:59 AM
Heres where I got my gauge from...

http://www.mcnallyelectronics.com/