PDA

View Full Version : HI from former jeep owner

Garth
24th July 2013, 02:42 PM
well, thought id drop in and say hi

have owned a few jeeps over the years, finaly bought myself a patrol.
bout a 2000 gu 3 ltr granade motor, dont now what i was thinking, but ive done it. gonna get the wonderfull NADS done to it in the next few weeks.
look forward to learning all about diesel motors and how they work, can see myself reading the forum a fair bit.

garth

threedogs
24th July 2013, 02:47 PM
You sold your Jeep lol
Mate best thing you could have done read up on Chaz Yellowfoot about NADS in achives.
When you get all your bits and pieces plenty here to walk you through it.
Jump in anytime and enjoy.
Almost forgot Welcome to the Forum

Bloodyaussie
24th July 2013, 03:37 PM
Was going to do that stupid joke but.....

Welcome aboard mate. .......

threedogs
24th July 2013, 03:40 PM
What he sold his Jeep.?

MEGOMONSTER
24th July 2013, 03:54 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

growler2058
24th July 2013, 03:57 PM
Howdy mate I too saw the light I let go of my XJ..................Its a Troll thing as you now understand

krbrooking
24th July 2013, 04:16 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, glad to see you you went towards the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

BigRAWesty
24th July 2013, 04:28 PM
Welcome mate.
Another one who has seen the light. Not the best motor choice but we all have budgets.
Jump in and enjoy.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

AB
24th July 2013, 06:32 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
24th July 2013, 06:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Garth
24th July 2013, 08:10 PM
It's strange, today I checked out my local autobarn for some prices on the nads thing, I was surprised at the cost, in my head it sounded like a lot of money to get the parts, in real life it want any where near what I expected. If I wa doing that on the tj wrangler or the Jk it would have been massive, besides the jeep forum I use to use was full of gooses. Looking forward to catching up with people over time as for choice in motor, well lets not talk about that. Wife set limit. But it's cool, things work out in the end.

trekster
24th July 2013, 08:15 PM
Welcome mate, I also sold my previous car (Jeep) to get into a Patrol, won't ever forget though as it got me into 4wding otherwise I wouldn't be here now! Definitely moving up in the world though!

Cheers,
Eric.