PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Kurt Bergmann
24th July 2013, 11:41 AM
Hello to all, Glad to become a forum member.:smile:

I live in Castle Hill in Sydney. I have just recently purchases a new Nissan Patrol Y61 and is going to ARB in early August to get the usual modifications done including a 2" lift. When I picked the Patrol up they advised that Nissan have ran out of owners manuals and I am still trying to get one 4 weeks later.:( So it has been fun trying to workout the Patrol with no manual considering it is my first Patrol and diesel. Has anybody else had any issues getting owner manuals with their new Patrols?

threedogs
24th July 2013, 11:45 AM
Hi Kurt and welcome to the forum, Plenty of tips and info here for you,
so jump in anytime and enjoy.

growler2058
24th July 2013, 02:11 PM
G'day Kurt welcome aboard mate
How poor is the form of Nissan that they don't have a manual for a new car!!!! Mate surely they gotta supply one everything you buy new has one I'd be squwaking big time

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

MEGOMONSTER
24th July 2013, 02:19 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Kurt Bergmann
24th July 2013, 02:56 PM
G'day Growler, Yeah I got stuck into the dealer this morning, the dealer has been poor from the start. But a new ST Patrol at $50,000.00 drive away with a 6 year warranty & fixed price servicing there wasn't much choice of dealer. Have 4WD club training this weekend so it would have been good to have the manual with regards to the 4WD system. The dealer will see what they can do. Also the modfications have been delayed due to a 5 week wait on the bullbar from ARB!

threedogs
24th July 2013, 03:17 PM
Yeah 6 year warranty haven't been reading this forum for long have you, good luck on claiming anything,
They have what they wanted your $$$ end of story. Service manual may be the start of a long line of disputes ,Lets hope not

NissanGQ4.2
24th July 2013, 05:04 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Kurt

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out when they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Toddie

taslucas
24th July 2013, 05:23 PM
Gday mate, welcome aboard. If you have any questions regarding the 4wd system ask away mate, you'll probably get an answer before your club outing and you'll DEFINITELY get an answer before your manual finally gets to ya!

AB
24th July 2013, 06:32 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
24th July 2013, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

BigRAWesty
29th July 2013, 12:39 PM
Welcome mate. Lots of info here. Jump in and enjoy

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)