PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

surgio
24th July 2013, 06:18 AM
Just writing to say hi! a newby to the patrols, come all the way from urvan, to navara's finally to a 05 gu ute leaf unfortunatle but all good! picked up at the auctions where I also seen a gu ute coil setup ( unregisterable, statuary write off what ever that means) go for 5 grand! perfect condition too! ah well, would have been good for parts that's for sure!! well just saying hi and looking to get to my 25 posts for one of them manuals I keep reading about but cant download yet :) bye

Dhuck
24th July 2013, 07:25 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

threedogs
24th July 2013, 07:51 AM
hi and welcome, more than just manuals here, stick around,
plenty of gu utes here fully modded to get ideas from

Bloodyaussie
24th July 2013, 08:02 AM
Welcome aboard mate................

growler2058
24th July 2013, 09:18 AM
G'day mate shipload more info here on the forum than is in the manuals!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

MEGOMONSTER
24th July 2013, 09:19 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

AB
24th July 2013, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

surgio
25th July 2013, 12:57 PM
I have been browsing around the site and there is more info then I can handle! But some great ideas on here! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Kast
25th July 2013, 10:09 PM
Nothing you won't find on here. Welcome aboard mate

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

NissanGQ4.2
25th July 2013, 10:16 PM
Welcome 2 the forum

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out when they can.

Them manuals you keep reading about are overrated, you will get better answers and knowledge on your Patrol by reading and asking questions on this forum.

Cheers

Toddie

surgio
26th July 2013, 02:20 PM
Thanks everyone! Would love to get to one of the meet ups one year and check out all the trolls! :)