fracster
22nd July 2013, 08:25 PM
Yes please..........

macca86
22nd July 2013, 08:26 PM
No unless its about the years we won or actually played well

nissannewby
22nd July 2013, 08:26 PM
Which bit? It seems more like an episode of neighbours these days lol.

MEGOMONSTER
22nd July 2013, 08:29 PM
Which bit? It seems more like an episode of neighbours these days lol.

Can't wait for the next episode, you just never know what's gonna happen next.

nissannewby
22nd July 2013, 08:31 PM
Can't wait for the next episode, you just never know what's gonna happen next.

Yeah someone has gotta cheat with another players wife lmao.

Yendor
22nd July 2013, 08:35 PM
Cricket..........what cricket LOL

MEGOMONSTER
22nd July 2013, 08:35 PM
Yeah someone has gotta cheat with another players wife lmao.

Yeah like "footballers wives", now that show I'll watch.

TPC
22nd July 2013, 08:58 PM
G'day Trendsetters,

SHOULD WE TALK ABOUT THE CRICKET! Lol

Regards,

RLI
:tease:

Was it really you who suggested this RLI or has fracster hacked your account?

BigRAWesty
22nd July 2013, 10:41 PM
G'day Trendsetters,

SHOULD WE TALK ABOUT THE CRICKET! Lol

Regards,

RLI
:tease:

NO!!!

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

kevin07
22nd July 2013, 10:46 PM
don't give up yet boof is still runnin the show yes we have played bad and got some bad decisions that were deciding factors in the first and remember these pommies are shit and we will give it to them and then we will slag fracster and his pommie mates. kev

fracster
23rd July 2013, 12:39 AM
don't give up yet boof is still runnin the show yes we have played bad and got some bad decisions that were deciding factors in the first and remember these pommies are shit and we will give it to them and then we will slag fracster and his pommie mates. kev

What a load of codswallop Kev. Your crap at the moment, you can`t bat, you can`t get a total that your bowlers can defend, you have no decent spinner, your shit,admit it.

PS..........Are you gonna call up that Pakistani lad that you gave nationality to?

Woof
23rd July 2013, 01:19 AM
Fracster mate, can you PLEASE pass this on to our Team...........thanks heaps.
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/images_zps31d0cfce.jpg (http://s296.photobucket.com/user/Uriah57/media/images_zps31d0cfce.jpg.html)

fracster
23rd July 2013, 02:05 AM
That is brilliant, thanks fella........:smile:

threedogs
23rd July 2013, 07:33 AM
Ok now for the real cricket , England side lined with the new Prince in the family.
Come on Aussie COME on Please TD's prediction 3-2 aussies favour, easy peasy
Bring it on

Cuppa
23rd July 2013, 12:52 PM
Sometimes being a dual passport holder has some benefits! Not that I've used the UK one for donkeys years but it does still allow me to claim to be a Pom on occasions such as this. LOL.

TPC
23rd July 2013, 01:08 PM
Sometimes being a dual passport holder has some benefits! Not that I've used the UK one for donkeys years but it does still allow me to claim to be a Pom on occasions such as this. LOL.

That is low.

You cant have it both ways, decide on one to support.

threedogs
23rd July 2013, 02:25 PM
@ cuppa the Poms have won every sport recently including the tour de france I think.
I'd be shaking the union jack up nice and high, but alas it is not to be as a humble aussie I have to grovell in the dust of the victors,
sad but true, True ausse grit will prevail I have faith

Cuppa
23rd July 2013, 03:59 PM
Thought there may have been more take the hook!
Truth is is I've now lived in Australia almost half my life, & if allowed only one passport there is no uncertainty about it being my Aussie one. In fact I think my pommie one has needed renewal for over 10 years now. One thing I can't claim, un-Australian as it may be considered by some, is giving a stuff about cricket! :)

Cuppa

nissannewby
23rd July 2013, 04:06 PM

I might forget some stuff in October then :p lol.

TPC
23rd July 2013, 04:09 PM
Thought there may have been more take the hook!
Truth is is I've now lived in Australia almost half my life, & if allowed only one passport there is no uncertainty about it being my Aussie one. In fact I think my pommie one has needed renewal for over 10 years now. One thing I can't claim, un-Australian as it may be considered by some, is giving a stuff about cricket! :)

Cuppa

Ok, your sort of forgiven.
Just need to get you passionate about cricket now but somehow I don't think that will happen this year.

Cuppa
23rd July 2013, 04:19 PM
I might forget some stuff in October then :p lol.

Hmmmmm right, Ok.............Go the Aussies!...................oh yeah that's right, they are gone. :)

BigRAWesty
24th July 2013, 03:11 AM
Braking news. Watson wants to review the royal birth.. He doesn't think the baby is actually out...

:p

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

threedogs
24th July 2013, 08:41 AM
all of us aussies have 9 days to get this right, or its the forum of shame, doh shouldn't have posted then wouldn't have been involved,
having said that let me say this , this is the worst team we have sent to defend the ashes for years, thinking too much hair product and sun glasses these days
whats with that anyway wearing $400 sunnys in the UK to play cricket. sponsored by YSL lol

fracster
24th July 2013, 08:50 AM
Kevin has gone quiet?

to be honest, you are where we were a few years back. To many guys who thought they could play but could not. Must be a real killer for Waugh, Warne ,McGrath etc etc.

this is possibly the worst Aussie team I can remember and, seriously, all joking apart, I take no pleasure from this.

It is simply a no contest and what is the point in that?

kevin07
24th July 2013, 09:57 AM
kev is not quiet ya got blessed in the first test should be 1 each now its still a crap pommie team rode their luck so far id say you be sittin in the corner praying after the next one

Avo
24th July 2013, 10:06 AM
Braking news. Watson wants to review the royal birth.. He doesn't think the baby is actually out...

:p

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of

And they reckon the new royal prince will learn to walk before Stuart broad.bwhaaa