PDA

View Full Version : quality mechanic who likes working on 3l crd engines cairns

alfonso
21st July 2013, 07:44 PM
can anyone recommend good mechanic in cairns for above engine . it is a 2012 so still under factory warranty I dislike dealer servicing no real reason except the trust factor and they don't like mods . All the mechanics I have spoken to so far have said oh yeah common rail diesel that's a hard one so automatically off side your help would be greatly appreciated thanks Alf

happygu
21st July 2013, 08:26 PM
I don't know what the dealers are like in Cairns, but I get great service from my dealer.....

Just got back from my Simpson Desert trip and whilst in Alice where I used to live and get my car serviced, and had the dealer principal, the head of Nissan Australia, and the sales manager come over to ask me genuine questions about my truck, whilst grabbing a new Air Filter, and got a great price too.

Not too hard to service the CRD, and the mechanics should be able to follow the service procedures just fine.

One of the bonuses with Nissan Services, is the times where they fix stuff, or upgrade software, etc, as part of a Nissan program but not a recall.

Mic