PDA

View Full Version : New member

Coastalpatrol
20th July 2013, 05:15 PM
Hi all I'm new to the forum, not sure if I'm in the correct section for introduction, I have a 2001 gu patrol, currently off the road with a blown zd30 auto So I'm about to start a td42t conversion. I'm from Byron bay in NSW. I have owned 4wds for the last ten years, and have a great bunch of mates, who are mad about them too! We make regular trips to the bush, and beaches! I'm chasing any info on a conversion from zd30 auto to td42t keeping the auto, also I'm going to upgrade turbo, basically after about 150kw max! So any info from the forum will be a great help

growler2058
20th July 2013, 06:05 PM
Welcome aboard mate plenty of good info to be found here

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Clunk
20th July 2013, 06:08 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard, plenty of info on here and folk willing to help

My folks went to the Google Play Store and all they got me was this lousy Motorculture App!!!!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
20th July 2013, 06:10 PM
Welcome 2 the forum

Great bunch of members always willing 2 help out when they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Toddie

threedogs
20th July 2013, 06:15 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum, heaps of tips and info here for you.
Killa kustum looms may help as well

MEGOMONSTER
20th July 2013, 06:24 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Coastalpatrol
20th July 2013, 11:07 PM
Thanks guys,
There is so much info here, which should make life easier doing the installation! I'm a plumber by trade so quite handy with hands on stuff, also done a mountain of stainless and alloy tig welding over the years too! I think the hardest part is finding a good td42t to start with? Anyone had much to do with the jap import motors? Also can anyone suggest a good turbo upgrade I'm after about 150kw?

Dhuck
20th July 2013, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

emm
21st July 2013, 01:35 AM
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find heaps of useful info with a search. Good luck with the conversion.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

AB
21st July 2013, 09:10 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

riotpatrol
22nd July 2013, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.