PDA

View Full Version : Whip around for AB to attend Coffs Harbour tune-up session write-up!

PMC
14th July 2013, 09:07 PM
Whip around for AB to attend Coffs tune-up session!

G'day folks!

I know times are tough for most of us financially and I know things are tough with AB. For those of you that are not a where! I am holding a tune-up session for local forum members around the Mid-North Coast of NSW on Saturday the 10th August 2013. We are also conducting a 4x4 track run the following day on the Sunday 11th around Coffs Harbour.

I have my friend Kev Smith from Coffs Harbour TJM who is a freelance journalist for 4x4 action, Camper trailer touring, 4x4 Camping and the Overlander magazines turning up as well as the boss of TJM Megastore Coffs Harbour Mark Brindle.

Kev is going to be writing and photographing about our tuning session and our 4x4 driving session around some of our tracks the following day.

I asked AB if this was OK and he gave me the green light to go ahead; unfortunately he would have loved to have been in attendance, however, due to financial circumstance this is not possible.

However, Trendsetters it is! AB has provided us with brilliant forum for us to use and I am asking if we could do a whip around, so that we could have AB a senior member of this great forum in attendance.

Qantas, Tiger and Virgin airways fly direct from Melbourne to Coffs Harbour on a Saturday; Tiger has been advertising airfares around the $125.00 or $250.00 return airfares from Melb to Coffs.

My family and I will put AB up at our home with nissanewby. We can pick-up AB and take him back to the airport after the two day session.

YOUR HELP WITH THIS MATTER WOULD BE FANTASTIC!

The following is the itinerary below,

Nissan tune-up session will be on Saturday 10th August. Kick off 8.30am. Fun-run day Sunday 11th August! Kick off 9.00am.

Work to be done on Saturday!

1. Astro (Steve) GU 4.2 turbo diesel wagon (tune and fit boost,egt and water temp gauges.)
2. RLI (Paul) GU 4.2 turbo diesel wagon (adjust tappets and injector pump timing)

Anybody interested in just attending for a social visit and catch-up can you please advise me of your possible attendance so that i can organise a head count for food for the B/Q. BYO grog!

PS, Folks, could you also let me know how many of you would attending the Saturday afternoon/evening B/Q. I need a head count for adults and children. My wife and I will provide the meat for the B/Q. BYO grog! Children are welcome!

Regards

Paul (RLI)
:bowdown:

mudski
14th July 2013, 09:30 PM
If you can accept PayPal Paul I will donate $40...

AB
14th July 2013, 09:55 PM
No mate please don't do this.....seriously appreciate the offer mate but I don't want people to pay for a plane ticket for me to go and drink beer...lol.....seriously blokes I really appreciate your support but this is not necessary.

Please do not donate money everyone!

No no no

And no...lol

Any money donated will go to rebuilding my fj45 just to pi$$ you blokes off even more!

Seriously one more time, no....

trekster
14th July 2013, 10:02 PM
Its the least people can do for the forum mate, I'm unfortunately not in a position to donate, But I will donate my manly lap for you to sit on if need be.... You might even get a raise in your pay ha ha ha.

mudski
14th July 2013, 10:06 PM
Not necessary I agree but its the least we can do. You already do too much for us...Just returning the favour.

trekster
14th July 2013, 10:10 PM
I need some stickers for my car as well! Who do I see :D

AB
14th July 2013, 10:13 PM
Mark, please do not donate money mate, I can't make it that weekend anyway unfortunately.

mudski
14th July 2013, 11:00 PM
Mark, please do not donate money mate, I can't make it that weekend anyway unfortunately.
Liar!............

trekster
14th July 2013, 11:01 PM
Don't be a little bitch AB!

PMC
15th July 2013, 06:41 AM
If you can accept PayPal Paul I will donate $40...

G'day mudski,

If possible mate, could you or another Victorian member organise the handling of the monies and also check-out the price from Qantas,Virgin and Tiger airlines from Victoria to Coffs Harbour? All three airlines fly direct from Melbourne to Coffs on a Saturday. The price could be cheaper from Victoria.

Trekster, if AB comes up! Could you pick him up on the Saturday afternoon and bring him to my place? As i will be busy with nissannewby tuning and fitting gauges to Astro's patrol!

PS, mudski if you set-up an account for the monies i will send down some money as well!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

trekster
15th July 2013, 06:50 AM
I might be able to pick him up, but can't guarantee he will end up at your place hahahahaha, Might take him out bush and leave him there :hpfredgeorge1:

Bloodyaussie
15th July 2013, 07:56 AM
Andy has already stated that he can not do this.. dont put him in an uncomfortable position.

He has a family and sometimes it is not just up to him to piss off interstate to have drinks with the boys.

I know Andy very well and if he could he would be up there like a shot.

Also Andy would pay his own way if he was to go up and does not feel comfortable at all with charity when he feels he does not need it... he is not poor... he's just not rich!!!!

So please respect his wishes..... I dont mean to upset you Paul but if he could go up he would...

taslucas
15th July 2013, 08:08 AM
Andy has already stated that he can not do this.. dont put him in an uncomfortable position.

He has a family and sometimes it is not just up to him to piss off interstate to have drinks with the boys.

Also Andy would pay his own way if he was to go up and does not feel comfortable at all with charity when he feels he does not need it... he is not poor... he's just not rich!!!!

So please respect his wishes..... I dont mean to upset you Paul but if he could go up he would...

Instead donate all money to me. I will be making a flight over in October to play in some high country and I have ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS TAKING YOUR MONEY TO GO DRIVING AND DRINKING BEER.

Lmao

fracster
15th July 2013, 08:22 AM
Or fly me over, you bunch of pansies.

taslucas
15th July 2013, 08:52 AM
Or fly me over, you bunch of pansies.

You wouldn't make it through quarantine!

FanTapstic!

mudski
15th July 2013, 08:59 AM
My offer is open. It's up to AB in the end. Its not about AB "not having the money" in my eyes. It's a thank you gesture. I would still have offered even if Paul just said. "Lets shout Andy a flight up to Coffs" And left it at that. But if he seriously can't make it then he can't. I understand it is hard when you have your own family to attend too. I know as I can't make it to the Vic Snow trip meet, because of family. BTW my family will be up on Ebay soon if you want to bid on a cheap three girls. :)
But Andy just think of it as a thanks for all the hard work you put into this forum. That's all.

FanTapstic!
Tee hee!!!

fracster
15th July 2013, 09:03 AM

FanTapstic!

For a Tassie lad, that is quite funny.............:wink:

taslucas
15th July 2013, 09:39 AM
For a Tassie lad, that is quite funny.............:wink:

Haha, they'll let anything off this island, it's getting stuff in that they're all strict about haha. You can come and take your bloody gorse back though!! And black berries!

FanTapstic!

PMC
17th July 2013, 05:44 PM

G'day AB,

Not a problem mate! Its the thought that counts!

PS, Cant you feel the farken bromance! lol

Regards,

RLI

PMC
17th July 2013, 05:51 PM

Farken chill-out!

I have been bed ridden for two days, i did not expect this to turn into a shit-fight!

All i was proposing, that if AB was willing and available, due to his generosity for the forum to us, was to have a whip around as a sign of gratitude. It was the thought that counts scenario that i was trying to get across!

PS, so please lay off eating dogs balls for breakfast, it shows in your posts. lol

Regards,

RLI

PMC
17th July 2013, 05:53 PM
My offer is open. It's up to AB in the end. Its not about AB "not having the money" in my eyes. It's a thank you gesture. I would still have offered even if Paul just said. "Lets shout Andy a flight up to Coffs" And left it at that. But if he seriously can't make it then he can't. I understand it is hard when you have your own family to attend too. I know as I can't make it to the Vic Snow trip meet, because of family. BTW my family will be up on Ebay soon if you want to bid on a cheap three girls. :)
But Andy just think of it as a thanks for all the hard work you put into this forum. That's all.

Tee hee!!!

Good onya Mark!

Well stated!

Regards,

Paul

Bloodyaussie
17th July 2013, 05:55 PM
What no thanks for me????

PMC
17th July 2013, 05:58 PM
What no thanks for me????

With tender loving care. lol

Go those Maroons!

Regards,

Paul

Bloodyaussie
17th July 2013, 06:00 PM
Thats better I feel all warm inside now!!!!!

Go the Blues!!!

AB
17th July 2013, 06:21 PM
G'day AB,

Not a problem mate! Its the thought that counts!

PS, Cant you feel the farken bromance! lol

Regards,

RLI

And the thought is brilliant mate!!!

I just don't want members to put out their money just so I can go and drink pi$$ with the boys, it's just not right in my books.... But a bloody kind offer that is appreciated mate by you and the others here who put up their hand!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Bloodyaussie
17th July 2013, 06:40 PM
And the thought is brilliant mate!!!

I just don't want members to put out their money just so I can go and drink pi$$ with the boys, it's just not right in my books.... But a bloody kind offer that is appreciated mate by you and the others here who put up their hand!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

And plus you said we would do our hair and nails that weekend!!!

trekster
17th July 2013, 08:31 PM
Think AB is afraid of meeting me after I said he could sit in my lap :(

AB
17th July 2013, 08:43 PM
Think AB is afraid of meeting me after I said he could sit in my lap :(

You haven't seen me drunk mate....I'll ride that lap till the sun comes up...BAHAHAH

nissannewby
17th July 2013, 08:45 PM
You haven't seen me drunk mate....I'll ride that lap till the sun comes up...BAHAHAH

And then cry about it for a week after. :p lol.

AB
17th July 2013, 08:52 PM
And then cry about it for a week after. :p lol.

I don't shape up too well after a big night I must admit but you were pretty keen to spend the next night on the couch eating ice cream holding hands and watching movies too mate....In fact we all were I think...lol

The old yawn reach around....LMAO

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/07/70.jpg

mudski
17th July 2013, 08:52 PM
And plus you said we would do our hair and nails that weekend!!!
Yeah your nails do need a cut. They put scratches down my back last time...:jawdrop:

trekster
17th July 2013, 09:41 PM
hahahahahahaha