PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I have made a new friend :)

trekster
14th July 2013, 08:32 PM
G'day all,

Had the absolute pleasure in meeting an exceptional forum member today, Most of you all know as Paul (RLI). Was gobsmacked by the fellas hospitality, I'd only met him for the first time today and he was already invited me in the house to chat!!! Great thing about all this is that Paul's wife works at the local hospital as a midwife and we had met her while we were in there with our second daughter!

I cannot wait for this meetup that Paul has organised for early August, It's also great finally getting to put a face to a name!

Good on ya Paul and look forward to see you many many more times over the years! Once that beast is going we are hitting the tracks!

Regards,
Eric.

PMC
14th July 2013, 08:38 PM
G'day all,

Had the absolute pleasure in meeting an exceptional forum member today, Most of you all know as Paul (RLI). Was gobsmacked by the fellas hospitality, I'd only met him for the first time today and he was already invited me in the house to chat!!! Great thing about all this is that Paul's wife works at the local hospital as a midwife and we had met her while we were in there with our second daughter!

I cannot wait for this meetup that Paul has organised for early August, It's also great finally getting to put a face to a name!

Good on ya Paul and look forward to see you many many more times over the years! Once that beast is going we are hitting the tracks!

Regards,
Eric.

Fark Eric,

I am now all emotional mate. lol

Folks, it was a two way street, it was fantastic to catch up with Eric and his beautiful family! Good onya mate!

Regards,

Paul

Woof
14th July 2013, 08:41 PM
I have a tear in my eye............................................... ....that is what this forum is all about.

trekster
14th July 2013, 09:17 PM
Fark Eric,

I am now all emotional mate. lol

Folks, it was a two way street, it was fantastic to catch up with Eric and his beautiful family! Good onya mate!

Regards,

Paul

Cheers Paul,

I have a little story to share with you after we left your place today managed to find an xtrail out in the bush in a place where he shouldn't have been in his type of car haha.