PDA

View Full Version : Croc attack nt style

threedogs
9th July 2013, 08:05 AM
On channel 9 this morning a couple of blokes pig hunting had a BIG surprise when a huge croc
jumped up and took a dog, Very lucky dude if someone can find the utube footage and put it up
for all to see would be great.

BearGUST
9th July 2013, 01:38 PM
I've seen it too, but only on facebook and couldn't see a link to post it up here.
Sad for the dog but very lucky for the guy!

Stropp
9th July 2013, 03:53 PM
crocs prefer dogs believe it or not, when i was over at melville island the story was a heap of kids playingnear the water and the croc ran through the kids and grabbed a dog, they also throw the dogs in for a swim prior to humans getting in so they know if a croc is there!

Cuppa
9th July 2013, 04:21 PM
they also throw the dogs in for a swim prior to humans getting in so they know if a croc is there!

Similar in parts of Vanuatu. I wanted to go snorkelling off the island of Malekula, but the locals were a bit cagey about taking me out because a large shark had been sighted hanging around. Eventually they took me out but insisted on having two blokes in the water with me, presumably to act as decoys! Whilst I was happily snorkelling others were out trying to catch the shark. Upon our return to shore I was fed with fresh cooked shark. When I asked how they had caught it, they just told me in a matter of fact way that they had used a dog for bait.

Cuppa

threedogs
9th July 2013, 05:30 PM
The huge croc at the Cairnes Croc farm called "Sarge" was so named caused it took the local
policeman heeler whilst walking along the beach, that was 1983, believe Sarge was a good 5mtr Croc then.

You could always go swimming in a Collingwood jumper no one's gunna touch that,,,,,,,,,, Boom tish,,,,,,,,,,,, That's Gold