PDA

View Full Version : Hello nissan people!

Jakob
27th June 2013, 02:16 AM
Hello!

My name is Jakob and I'm soon 19 years old. I've bought my first nissan a few weeks ago, and my total of owned cars is about 10. Mostly Fords :) I like cars and motorbikes, I work as a mechanic on a ford dealer and i also have a second job working with tractors.

My father hates oil-leaks, and I have to admit that so do I... :P At this time I've startet rebuilding my knuckles on my patrol, because the inner oil sealing for the front axle was worn out. Now I'm stuck, in building up the knuckles again. I've mountet the knuckle housing, but I need to know how to preload the knuckle bearings. Anyone knows? I know this forum contains some manuals, but then i would have to spam the forum to get it :tease: hehe.

I'm looking forward to test my Patrol in the fields. The patrol is a 2,8GR, long type with only 2 seats. 32" tyres and orginal height.

Now I guess it's time for me to read a little bit through the forum, and find something to comment :D

Regards,
-Jakob

Clunk
27th June 2013, 02:27 AM
Gday mate welcome aboard. No need to spam the forum just go and welcome some new members and youll be sorted. Even better, start up a members ride thread and chuck up some pics of your trol. Stick aroujd and youll find tons of info and if you cant find, just ask and someone will point yiu in the right direction.

Tappin on the MC phone

Jakob
27th June 2013, 02:38 AM
Hehe. Just kidding about the spam ;) I've already made a thread about my patrol, and what I've started with. Hopefully coming update on that thread tonight with pictures and alittle more info.
Have a nice day!

-Jakob

mudnut
27th June 2013, 03:43 AM
Welcome to the forum, Jakob.

Jakob
27th June 2013, 03:57 AM
Thanks mudnut ;)

Dhuck
27th June 2013, 06:54 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

threedogs
27th June 2013, 07:44 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum,
jump in and enjoy

Bloodyaussie
27th June 2013, 08:36 AM
Welcome aboard mate.................

growler2058
27th June 2013, 08:39 AM
G'day! Welcome aboard shiploads of good info here.

MEGOMONSTER
27th June 2013, 06:21 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

happygu
27th June 2013, 06:31 PM
Welcome from across the globe Jakob .....

AB
27th June 2013, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Timmo
27th June 2013, 07:55 PM
welcome to the forum, please enjoy.

Ade
27th June 2013, 09:11 PM
Welcome to the forum Jakob..:)

Sent from my GT-S5690 using Motorculture mobile app

Jakob
28th June 2013, 03:21 AM
Thanks guys! :D Already read through many posts, and commented some :) Enjoying the forum!

Regards,
Jakob