PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Dinner

TheLocksmith
22nd June 2013, 05:31 PM
Tonight we have.......(Need to include pics)

Chicken Gyros and butterfly leg of lamb.

Before

After

MudRunnerTD
22nd June 2013, 05:59 PM
Beginning not to like you! Well not like that you live so far away! Looks great mate

Bloodyaussie
22nd June 2013, 06:08 PM
Hate you..... I still cant eat after being bloody crook for 3 days... just bits of toast and the odd bit of fruit!!!!

MudRunnerTD
22nd June 2013, 06:12 PM
Hate you..... I still cant eat after being bloody crook for 3 days... just bits of toast and the odd bit of fruit!!!!

Sook!

;)

Hodge
22nd June 2013, 06:15 PM
Damnit . that just made me reasonably hungry. Having pizza instead.
BTW Aussie pretty sure I drove past ya on parklands drive over an hour ago. Forum sticker dead give away.

Sent from my Samsung S4 using Motorculture app

Bloodyaussie
22nd June 2013, 06:18 PM
Was I hailing abuse and throwing cats at people...?

Yeah mate I live round the corner from you...!!

As for Darren you'll keep mate.. when I get my strength back.

graeme1969
22nd June 2013, 06:39 PM
Must be the night for a bit of spit roast action. Not as flash a fare as yours though, just a couple of marinated and seasoned chooks from the local supermarket.

TheLocksmith
22nd June 2013, 07:01 PM
Must be the night for a bit of spit roast action. Not as flash a fare as yours though, just a couple of marinated and seasoned chooks from the local supermarket.

Looks good! Nothing better than a good charcoal cook. I don't cook on gas etc, just mallee root charcoal. As I can see you are cooking on heat beads, just read this post.

http://www.4x4earth.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=25096

graeme1969
22nd June 2013, 07:15 PM
Definately see the charcoal as the healthier option and do use either, just depends what the prices are at the time I run out.

Yendor
22nd June 2013, 07:31 PM
This is my dinner tonight.

taslucas
22nd June 2013, 07:34 PM

and looking at locksmiths pic doesnt make you want to eat? Your not a bloodyaussie at all, more like what darren said, a bloodysook! Get a bit of lamb in ya! it'll make ya feel good straight away

Bloodyaussie
22nd June 2013, 08:06 PM
I had some plain pasta with a bit of oil and my wife just made the best banana cake yet..... bloody brilliant!!!!

Out of all of us I had the smallest piece :(

Woof
22nd June 2013, 08:14 PM
I had some plain pasta with a bit of oil and my wife just made the best banana cake yet..... bloody brilliant!!!!

Hang in there mate, hope all gets better soon

MEGOMONSTER
22nd June 2013, 08:56 PM
Here's my dinner tonight.

TheLocksmith
22nd June 2013, 09:15 PM
Here's my dinner tonight.

Can't get fresher than that. You are in for a good feed

MEGOMONSTER
22nd June 2013, 09:25 PM
Can't get fresher than that. You are in for a good feed

It was bloody tasty, that's for sure.

Winnie
22nd June 2013, 09:31 PM
Flathead is an underrated eating fish..... so good!

TheLocksmith
22nd June 2013, 09:33 PM
Love flathead and squid

MEGOMONSTER
22nd June 2013, 09:38 PM
Flathead is an underrated eating fish..... so good!

At nearly 40 bucks for skinless boneless fillets, I don't think so.

Winnie
22nd June 2013, 09:42 PM
I'd pay $42

93patrol
22nd June 2013, 09:44 PM
Thai red curry and pad Thai for me. Getting ready for when we go to Bali in 3 weeks going all Asian dinners yummo

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

MudRunnerTD
22nd June 2013, 10:10 PM

Hey Jonathan, you missed this guys intro mate! He's a LOCKSMITH! Over your side and all! Damn him! Where was he when you could not get your guns!

TheLocksmith
22nd June 2013, 10:20 PM
Hey Jonathan, you missed this guys intro mate! He's a LOCKSMITH! Over your side and all! Damn him! Where was he when you could not get your guns!

I use to go shooting up kilmore but just revived my old shooting ground in St Andrews :)

What was the story with the guns? I'm a safe or padlocked locker?

MudRunnerTD
22nd June 2013, 10:23 PM
He lost his bunch of keys and they included his gun safe. After much deliberation and quotes from locksmiths in the several Hundreds he cut her open and bought a new safe.

Was quite amusing for the forum as he dragged out the inevitable for a couple of days.

TheLocksmith
22nd June 2013, 10:39 PM
Usual cost is about $250 if you have to drill the safe, depends on the safe, to the best way to open them.

$70 if he was to just pick the lock.

Bloodyaussie
22nd June 2013, 11:11 PM
I'm good entertainment hey!!!!!!!

Alitis007
23rd June 2013, 01:50 AM
Had open bar full of imported beers and a banquet of Greek food stating with hot and fresh pita bread with dips, sakanaki ( fried cheese), cheese pita, grilled octopus and sausages then char grilled lamb, chicken, kid goat, calamari and grilled prawns finished off with halva ice cream, greek donuts and baklava. Gota love eating for 3 hours, my mrs had to roll me out lol

TheLocksmith
23rd June 2013, 07:25 AM
Had open bar full of imported beers and a banquet of Greek food stating with hot and fresh pita bread with dips, sakanaki ( fried cheese), cheese pita, grilled octopus and sausages then char grilled lamb, chicken, kid goat, calamari and grilled prawns finished off with halva ice cream, greek donuts and baklava. Gota love eating for 3 hours, my mrs had to roll me out lol

I'm on my way over :) I'm not Greek myself but was trained to cook by one.

TheLocksmith
23rd June 2013, 07:28 AM
I'm good entertainment hey!!!!!!!

Have to see your party trick :)

BigRAWesty
23rd June 2013, 07:32 AM
He lost his bunch of keys and they included his gun safe. After much deliberation and quotes from locksmiths in the several Hundreds he cut her open and bought a new safe.

Was quite amusing for the forum as he dragged out the inevitable for a couple of days.

That was a top week... Lol

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

jack
23rd June 2013, 10:48 AM
That was a top week... Lol

Only a week? Seemed to drag on for ages - then again BA was so stressed he was posting 24x7

TheLocksmith
23rd June 2013, 10:59 AM
It's not a nice feeling losing your keys/wallet/phone.

And no matter how you think your going to solve it, your usually f**ked :(

Bloodyaussie
23rd June 2013, 12:49 PM
Only a week? Seemed to drag on for ages - then again BA was so stressed he was posting 24x7

Yeah well when you have all your keys for your work equipment house gunsafe and that same week you get a ride in an ambulance with a chest complaint..... yeah stressful week!!

Oh a bit off topic here....... good news for me is I have woken after a night of hell and I am hungry for the first time in days..... so who's cooking me a huge spit then?

Hodge
23rd June 2013, 01:18 PM
Might be firing up the Weber later mate jump over the fence and have a couple with me. It all depends what the handbrake has in store for me when i get home from work.

Bloodyaussie
23rd June 2013, 07:06 PM
Might be firing up the Weber later mate jump over the fence and have a couple with me. It all depends what the handbrake has in store for me when i get home from work.

Cheers mate maybe another day, my wife made a bonza lamb roast and her vegi's are getting better and better.... lunch was the most I have eaten in days and tonight I ate very well.

I feel human now compared to the last few days and its good to have a full belly!!!... Hmmmm Banana cake... mmmm yumm!!!

TheLocksmith
23rd June 2013, 08:52 PM
I feel human now compared to the last few days and its good to have a full belly!!!... Hmmmm Banana cake... mmmm yumm!!!

Good to hear u back onya feet. Even better your Mrs's cooking is getting better.

Come get a bag of charcoal off me and show her how your cooking is getting better :)

The family got the flu shot for the first time this year. My Dr is against them but she rung us and said she wanted us to have them? They says going to b nasty this year and has similar DNA as the bird flu

MudRunnerTD
23rd June 2013, 09:59 PM
Cheers mate maybe another day, my wife made a bonza lamb roast and her vegi's are getting better and better.... lunch was the most I have eaten in days and tonight I ate very well.

ya big fatty!!!

good to hear you on the improve mate.

Bloodyaussie
23rd June 2013, 10:13 PM
Margherita is a bloody good cook... she's Italian! !

It's the traditional english/aussie stuff she has been perfecting over the last few years..

We both use to kill the crap out of cows for years and now its 3min a side and straight off the heat.... mmmm yum!!

I'm making myself hungry again?

TheLocksmith
23rd June 2013, 10:53 PM
Lucky you Blood. My mrs wants me to cook the meat for a week just to make sure its dead.

Back in my younger years I use to eat raw meat, straight from the packet.