PDA

View Full Version : 4WD Action 200th edition

NP99
17th June 2013, 06:21 PM
They had the Birdsville 2013 event on their DVD. Like em or hate em' it looked like a decent event. The Birdsville races is on my wish list.......one day!

BigRAWesty
17th June 2013, 07:12 PM
They do have good content on the dvds, just skip the adds..
But watch out, my 2yr old got one and snapped it in half without any effort.. they are so thin and flimsy..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

MEGOMONSTER
17th June 2013, 09:05 PM
I think it a good issue this one. Plenty to read. All the extras are good.

Hodge
17th June 2013, 09:09 PM
I enjoyed it as much as I do any of their DVD's. Yeh it's full of tigerz11 junk but the birdsville event looked awesome, just skip ads.

MEGOMONSTER
17th June 2013, 09:38 PM
I enjoyed it as much as I do any of their DVD's. Yeh it's full of tigerz11 junk but the birdsville event looked awesome, just skip ads.

I tend to just skip those pages too, pretty much know I won't be buying any of it.

Sir Roofy
17th June 2013, 10:09 PM
If you read the page with the steering wheel the 4.2 blew them away climbing big red
some will reconise the name,yes it was a katrol

Bloodyaussie
17th June 2013, 10:21 PM
I promised the wife I would only buy one mag and I have chosen 4x4 Australia..? think thats what its called?

So no more 4wd action for me as I was just getting sick of the bullshit eds with no real content.. and the dvds are mostly all crap now unlike the early days.

Clunk
17th June 2013, 10:43 PM
I'm still relatively new to this particular mob...... I buy the mag, mainly for the DVD. My missus actually watches and enjoys it, gives her ideas of where we would like to take trips to once the youngest is a little older.

Yes the DVD and mags are riddled with ads but you know what and I thought this was mighty clever of me......... I skip through them. ;)

Tapped out on the phone MC

Irish
17th June 2013, 11:05 PM
Dvds were good and they've reverted back to the less flimsy type too. Enjoyed it and it looked like a good event.

NP99
17th June 2013, 11:29 PM
That inter cooled Patrol looked great